Thread: Only %20 of keybinds detected middle of t he game

Basic Member

Only %20 of keybinds detected middle of t he game

So, just finished a game. Was playing as Invoker. Middle of the game my inputs from keyboard and mouse started to feel weird. I thought I had 200-300 ms ping which is never happens normally. Have decent internet connection. So then I reset my router and comeback while ping was 50 and loss were 0. After that nothing changed and I realised my inputs are not detected by the game even they make sound. When I hit q-w-e-r-d-f it makes usual sound from game but it doesent do the input. So I reconnect my keyboard, tried other ports and stuff. Nothing changed. Lost the game, and went to demo hero Invoker, and everything was normal. It works very well right now in lobby. Also in game, i could type words as normal, not a single time there was a problem. I put the match id here. Qop said he double downed it. Quite sad for him also. Before I started to use D and F keys for invoker, I was playing legacy. And there was a small bug when I cast a spell very fast, especially for meteor was going keyless. which means it could be used only by mouse click. It doesnt happen with D-F keys but anyways. This is what happend and if someone can explain its known issue or so will be appreciated.

Match id : 5489469837
    My steam link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/oznckr/

Basic Member
    Also in these matches happened.
    Match id: 5489545047 - 5489641640 - 5490669191
    Edit: Just happened again. 5495285805 all the games after mid game.
    Last edited by oznckr; 07-01-2020 at 08:06 PM.