Thread: would u please consider that i pay for valve...

Basic Member

Angry would u please consider that i pay for valve...

i cant play a single game now without getting noobs and toxic players who intentional ruin the game then they report me , i got banned 24 hours and when i came back i got a week...
    im very old player , lvl 173, 8 years in dota2 almost 10k hours played, im just trying to play the game in peace and complete guild contracts and finish some cavern rooms, my TI is lvl 400+ and i want to lvl it more soon...
    can u plz unban me coz this is so stupid, an old account like this must have immunity somehow, i only say to trash players im going to report u and thats it, im banned and trash cheap new account holders stay playing...
    lets say this is not even close to be in the benefit of valve coz im paying and let be honest here thats what they only want, but this way im going to quit the game and save my money and valve the only one who will lose in this case...
    i would go to pay on other games just like PUBG at least i dont get banned there for no reason at all... u all know that the behavior system in dota is a joke and only the real account holders will get banned...

so plz reconsider this and unbanned my plz, my guild needs me , i wish u listen ... and do the right thing for a good customer ...

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/110270752/matches

ID: 110270752

Basic Member
    plz admins , unban me , thats not fair at all... i was a top earner in my guild now im the 5th...