Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Title music loop

"I think the intro music is too short as it is, instead of looping it they should just add more music. It should start off epic (just like it is now) and then have a few minutes of mellow music before finally looping."

^This, just this. Look at the variety of menu music TF2 has! It's probably not a huge priority right now, but once they have a chance to expand on the game's content post-release, I would be surprised if they DIDN'T have a wealthy playlist of new menu songs at some point in the future.

Make it an optional checkbox in the game's configuration.

In the long run, too much togle-able options will be very confusing/annoying for a regular player and in some cases harder to pinpoint bugs..

they should implement a wise fix for this instead of an option
    I hate people that put their Rig specs in the signature. This is not overclock.net!
    CPU: AMD Trainwrecker AM5+ 12150 hexacontatetra-core 1.65 Thz | RAM: Corsair Revenge 4TB DDR6 (0.24-0.24-0.36) | GPU: Sapphire 9990 128GB GDDR9 Hexa-Fired (0.65/0.95/1.1Thz) | Resolution: @ 20480x12800
    Connection: - Telus: (70MB/10MB)
    All Specs shown in the signature are fictitious, any resemblance to real hardware, current or obsolete, is purely coincidental

Loop is ok, albeit a bit repetitive after a while.
    When tabbed out. Mute all sound except game ready.

No options needed and I can't see why anyone would disagree with this set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Berra_la View Post
    Loop is ok, albeit a bit repetitive after a while.
    When tabbed out. Mute all sound except game ready.

No options needed and I can't see why anyone would disagree with this set up.
    this is how it is... -_-;

Basic Member
    FIRST PEOPLE WERE ANNOYED BY INTRO MUSIC STOPPING.
    "OH LOOK A BUG, INTRO MUSIC STOPS PLAYING. "

NOW LOPPING.
    PEOPLE ARE STILL PUCKIN ANNOYED!!!

WTH IS THIS?

This is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCricket View Post
    "I think the intro music is too short as it is, instead of looping it they should just add more music. It should start off epic (just like it is now) and then have a few minutes of mellow music before finally looping."

^This, just this. Look at the variety of menu music TF2 has! It's probably not a huge priority right now, but once they have a chance to expand on the game's content post-release, I would be surprised if they DIDN'T have a wealthy playlist of new menu songs at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MDuh View Post
    In the long run, too much togle-able options will be very confusing/annoying for a regular player and in some cases harder to pinpoint bugs..

they should implement a wise fix for this instead of an option
    ...what?

We're not asking for some absurd array of options here, just a simple loop/no-loop option. Many games have this. I don't see how this could possibly overwhelm anyone.

Anyway, I personally like my music to loop, but I can certainly see the side of those who keep it in the background. An option would be great.

Though, admittedly, the music is rather short for a loop.
    I AM THE NIGHT.

Basic Member
    +1
    add more music or make it longer and no-looping

Quote Originally Posted by hsdvo View Post
    this is how it is... -_-;
    How interesting. Because I'm currently tabbed out while waiting for a game, writing this very text AND listening to the Dota 2 music looping in the background.

Basic Member
    Make the "MAIN" Background starts at initial entering of the game lobby then make a "SUBTLE" background that loops as the main background ends.