Thread: Glyph of Fortification doesn't refresh on first creepspawn

Glyph of Fortification doesn't refresh on first creepspawn

In DotA1, the Glyph of Fortification gets refreshed when the very first creepwave spawns. It's kind of a protection which prevents it from getting wasted by missclicks.

In Dota2 currently, it doesn't get refreshed when the first wave spawns.
    Please, just call me buny.

+1, this often happens when you're typing in chat as the hero picking ends, which closes the chat window and makes you use all hotkeys you might press when you think youre typing.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1

added to sticky.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

bump, it's been quite a while now.

Basic Member
    If it's on the common bugs list and you have nothing to add, this doesn't need to be bumped.
    Hello, I'm Fydorian! I have Trouble getting even one cs per minute, so I help find bugs instead!
    To make things easier on everyone, if reporting a bug on the Gameplay Bugs forum, please read these stickies:
    Bug posting guidelines. READ THIS FIRST!
    Common Bugs List
    Intended Fix List
    This has been a PSA by yours truely, Fydorian.

Quote Originally Posted by Fydorian View Post
    If it's on the common bugs list and you have nothing to add, this doesn't need to be bumped.
    It's been three months, and I haven't seen valve do much about the common bugs list - I bump whatever I want.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chojje View Post
    It's been three months, and I haven't seen valve do much about the common bugs list - I bump whatever I want.
    I've been around a while, and I'm fairly sure they concentrate on the newest bugs that are introduced in each patch and then proceed to make some progress into the common bug list, be it only one or two fixes a patch. New bugs just keep popping up :/

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chojje View Post
    Anyway, now that I'm not needlessly bumping this-

If it's on the common bug list, you're just polluting the front page so that new bugs that aren't on the common bugs list are harder to be discovered. It makes it slighlty harder for the mods and therefore the devs to find those new bugs, just to bring unneeded attention to your "pet bug" that you think needs to be fixed more than the bugs the devs are choosing to work on in order of their chosen priority. If they know, you don't need to bump. It's on the common bugs list. They know.

If you want to add something that could help the devs, it's a different story.
    Hello, I'm Fydorian! I have Trouble getting even one cs per minute, so I help find bugs instead!
    To make things easier on everyone, if reporting a bug on the Gameplay Bugs forum, please read these stickies:
    Bug posting guidelines. READ THIS FIRST!
    Common Bugs List
    Intended Fix List
    This has been a PSA by yours truely, Fydorian.