Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: DOTA 2 Crashing? Come Here Dota 2 Crash Fix and Fixes to Errors, Freezing, Lagging

Basic Member
    Hi there,
    i got it looks like i have the same problem like schopenhauer.
    Dota 2 worked all the time. I played a bot game i think and after that all the time when dota is started when i press play it freezes and crashes sometimes also with bluescreen with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL failure.
    My specs: Intel Core i7 4700HQ
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 765M with Graphics 4600
    What i have done: I reinstalled the Intel 4600 driver from intel. Reinstalled the nvidia Driver. Direct X tried all the other things like dota 2 reinstallation, open dota with all the console commands all the time the same.
    Probably somebody here has an idea.
    Thanks
    EDIT: i just reinstalled the old graphic drivers from Intel but still the same issue...
    Last edited by kishill; 08-17-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Basic Member
    Hi, same problem here since 2 days. Freeze and no response when i try to reach "find a match" screen.
    Tried to verify cache and reinstall but didn't fixed.
    Debug log says : [0818/144332:ERROR:cef_context.cc(423)] No localized string available for id 16503

Basic Member
    Hi, same problem here since 7 days. Freeze and no response when i try to reach "find a match" screen.
    Tried to verify cache and reinstall but didn't fixed, reinstall Windows.
    Debug log says : [0818/183645:ERROR:cef_context.cc(423)] No localized string available for id 16503
    Guys, pls help us.

Basic Member
    I reinstalled all drivers of graphic card ect. I still cant play -.-
    As soon i go to play the CPU useage is going to 100% and i have to kill dota2 directly or my laptop crashes... I am out of possiblities. I checked the internet and they told we should downgrade the drivers but also this is not working or change the resolution deeper and do this the same like in dota but also not working -.-
    I also checked my HD for any problems also cleaned the regedit and temp files everything... Somebody has a clue?

Could be there a problem with the Workshop this beta thing? I started the download but didnt finished it.. ?!?!
    Last edited by kishill; 08-19-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Basic Member
    VOLVO FIX THAT PROBLEM
    [0827/134804:ERROR:cef_context.cc(423)] No localized string available for id 16503

Basic Member
    Great it works again after the update today. Great work

Hello everyone ,

I really looking forward to read any suggestions for the following problem :

I cleared my laptop and changed the thermal paste at 1st August 2014 and I could play dota 2 at 60 fps with gpu an cpu at 60*C . Suddenly , after the 14th August patch , both cpu and gpu go at 80-90*C when I play dota 2 but every other game is just working fine . As you can see it's can't be a dust problem but can't see what else can cause this.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,

I'm also having issues when I'm in the play tab. Dota loads up fine and I can access the store and library and everything normally. However when I go to the play tab to find a match my game closes instantly. It doesn't freeze up or anything it just closes itself. Any ideas?

Basic Member
    GUYS - this all for u)) enjoy wuuuhuuu!!!

[FIX] Dota 2 Freezes on "play" button [FIX]
    Some users have been reporting that their CPU goes up to 100%, and their screen freezes, including myself - with Intel CPU's. There is a temporary fix to that.

The bug is not related towards the CPU/GPU. It is outdated Killer Network drivers on MSI motherboards.

For those with the MSI-Z87 G45. Download the updated Killer Network drivers from MSI's site (found here: http://us.msi.com/support/mb/Z87G45_GAMING.html)

Scroll down to "support" then click "driver," select your OS then download the latest Killer Network drivers (found towards the bottom.) Once the newer driver setup is downloaded, UNINSTALL your current drivers in control panel, reboot your pc (you won't have internet access.) Next, install the drivers you downloaded on MSI's site by running setup. Afterwords, reboot and you will beable to play Dota 2 just fine!

Source:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/di...1031583835700/

Basic Member
    This is really work)()*#)$**&Q$*)@&$