Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: DOTA 2 Crashing? Come Here Dota 2 Crash Fix and Fixes to Errors, Freezing, Lagging

Basic Member
    Bsod crashes on hd5850 all system fine quad core etc temps minimal and all games work but entering dota 2 after loading screen crashes my driver there is a topic but no one answers please answer

Basic Member
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    crash just happened dota network offline, patch!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!

hey man my dota 2 graphic like this

2012-07-03_00002.jpg2012-07-03_00001.jpg

its that what look like the game
    i think it will be something wrong

please help me out

Basic Member
    I reinstalled my whole system i have 5850 sapphire game ediotion and it runs perfect all games, just when entering dota2 it starts to crash my driver until it cannot recover and than bsods with atikmpag.sys, clean install reinstall tried 12.4, 12,6, even beta 12.7 crashes all temps fine all test goes along, 4gb 1066 ddr2 quad 9650 2x3ghz doesent go above 31C and gpu doesent go upper than 61c full stressed out any solutions?Tried googled almost everything..... same problems prehaps i mean 99% dota 2 fault. I tried everything read all threads tried possible fixes but Nothing and i had to re-post because i feel that noone is reading our messages regarding bsods as for 7770 flashing bios so you can run a game so lame from amd and gigashit
    HELP HELP WANNA PLAY DOTA

Basic Member
    Last edited by blash365; 07-04-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

My game freezes often when I attempt to quit the game. My computer has above the recommended specs, and can run Dota 2 on low settings with a decent FPS.

Basic Member
    I also have a crash when quitting the game, happens most times, but not all. I hit quit, then click the quit confirmation, the small confirmation window enlarges as if it's going away, then it freezes. I'm forced to ctr-alt-del and kill the dota process.

Using win 7 on core i7 3770k with integrated hd 4000 graphics (runs dota flawlessly on low settings otherwise.)

Basic Member
    Weird issue I countered today. At first everything went well, but after 20 minutes in-game, Dota 2 crashed when I tried to upgrade Clinkz's Strafe. I relogged then game crashed when I tried to open buy menu. Since then, Dota 2 always crashes randomly even at main menu (when I tried to close auto-joined chat room).

Last change I made to my system is installing MS Visual Studio 2010.

System specs: http://pastebin.com/SQaGeNRt

Problem #2 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Dota 2 Crashes After Pressing “Start Game”

I'm using ATI 7750 but I experienced the same thing. Does it also work with ATI cards?