Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Juggernaut Invulnerability while Omnislashing is applied a bit late

[Fixed] Juggernaut Invulnerability while Omnislashing is applied a bit late

Bug Theory: Juggernaut Invulnerability while omnislashing will not activate "before" slashing

Result:
    Invulnerability will be applied right after juggernaut's first slash causing juggernaut take return damage while omnislashing

Expected:
    Invulnerability is applied before juggernaut start slashing and juggernaut shouldn't be return damaged while omnislashing

---------------------------------------------
    Proof #1
    Juggernaut ulting after dying?

Tested in Dota 1 and Razor's Unstable current shouldn't damage juggernaut when casting omnislash to razor

Repro:
    1) Get Juggernaut
    2) Get Razor in enemy team
    3) Omnislash razor

Proof #2
    Summary:
    First slash of Juggernaut can be returned to him

Tested in Dota 1

Repro:
    1) Get Juggernaut
    2) Get any her in enemy team
    3) equip enemy hero with blademail
    4) activate blade mail in enemy hero
    5) omnislash that hero while blade mail is still active
    Proof #3
    Summary:
    Pugna's Nether ward will proc on when juggernaut casted omnislash

Tested in Dota 1

Repro:
    1) Get Juggernaut
    2) Get pugna in enemy team
    3) Cast nether ward near juggernaut
    4) Omnislash pugna
    I hate people that put their Rig specs in the signature. This is not overclock.net!
    CPU: AMD Trainwrecker AM5+ 12150 hexacontatetra-core 1.65 Thz | RAM: Corsair Revenge 4TB DDR6 (0.24-0.24-0.36) | GPU: Sapphire 9990 128GB GDDR9 Hexa-Fired (0.65/0.95/1.1Thz) | Resolution: @ 20480x12800
    Connection: - Telus: (70MB/10MB)
    All Specs shown in the signature are fictitious, any resemblance to real hardware, current or obsolete, is purely coincidental

Basic Member
    proof #3 is no proof, because netherward applies damage before casting afaik.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    proof #3 is no proof, because netherward applies damage before casting afaik.
    This. The damage from Nether Ward is dealt before the spell is actually cast.

I'm pretty sure this was fixed in a recent patch. No need to bump it.

Basic Member
    proof 3 is true, because the ward shoots as ulti is casts but jug is invulnerable before he gets hit by it. tested in dota1

uhhh, please before saying that it isn't true, make sure YOU tested it yourself in DOTA 1 because it I clearly said that I had tested in DOTA 1

Juggernaut becomes invulnerable once omnislash has been casted EVEN BEFORE the FIRST HIT of OMNISLASH
    Last edited by MDuh; 05-06-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    I hate people that put their Rig specs in the signature. This is not overclock.net!
    CPU: AMD Trainwrecker AM5+ 12150 hexacontatetra-core 1.65 Thz | RAM: Corsair Revenge 4TB DDR6 (0.24-0.24-0.36) | GPU: Sapphire 9990 128GB GDDR9 Hexa-Fired (0.65/0.95/1.1Thz) | Resolution: @ 20480x12800
    Connection: - Telus: (70MB/10MB)
    All Specs shown in the signature are fictitious, any resemblance to real hardware, current or obsolete, is purely coincidental

Yes, but what they said about the nether ward is true. It really deals damage before the spell is cast, Jugger cannot evade the ward damage.

Basic Member
    archindar said, he tested it in dota 1 and apparently the invulnerability works in a way, that it dodges the netherward damage (maybe it's related to the distance between the jugger and the ward too).
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

There are exceptions to Nether Ward damage and Omnislash is one of them.

Basic Member
    So, aside from the no items used during Omnislash, the improper timing on invulnerability, the flying vision, and the graphical effects, here's another Omnislash bug to add to the list. Many spells that shouldn't cancel Omnislash actually in fact do cancel it. Use Clockwerk's Power Cogs while Juggernaut Omnislashes around them will stop it prematurely. In DotA 1, Power Cogs would prevent him from attacking inbetween slashes, but the total amount of slashes would occur. Fairly sure Kunkka's X Marks the Spot, Dark Seer's Vacuum, and a slew of other spells also cancel it out. As to whether or not this is related to the delay in invulnerability, I'm not sure on that.