Page 135 of 340 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3398

Thread: Official Matchmaking Feedback Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoSo View Post
    VALVe, its easy: match partys together, solos together, and by % wins. Please.
    No. Not only % wins. There should be some actual MM (like in HoN or LoL, or any other game for that matter).

Banned

Dislike
    - Getting in same game as russians.
    - Russians spamming (as I only asume) curse-words.
    - Russians feeding.
    - Russian incredible poor choice of heropicking.
    - Russians shouting in voice-chat.
    - Russians getting angry and blocks out minimap with drawing.
    - Russians spamming map-ping.

I could have continued for a while...
    They have an own server. Still, I HAVE to play with them.

K D A
    32992543 Pudge 33:54 7 6 6 262
    32987928 Pudge 30:56 9 4 1 289

These two games are most retarded. Firstblooded on both those games (at least one of them), and latest game I had 9-1. Two russians ingame, as well as one from Czech. You should have heard them.
    First game there, I had 7-1. Both games, the lanes which I was not a part of, fed like they were the fckn mud in a pig-farm. Disgustingly bad people around. And I fckn hate that I have to play with them.
    Last edited by mrraan; 08-15-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrraan View Post

Dislike
    - Russians feeding.

This.

Banned
    greeat match making 2nd day in a row i play with russians that cant play at all or against good stacks 3/4players every 2nd game while i have idiots that dont counter pick, dont bother to make any synergy with other picks, dont pick any disablers, fail their lanes and so on I AM FUCKIN TIRED OF PLAYING ALONE WITH BUNCH OF RETARDS and russians i sent atleast 3 reports every game just to get matched next game with 0.2kdr carry retard that i reported 1 game before amaizing system maybe rename find game to find game with retards on your side against bad players that are much better than your teamates how the fuck am i suppose to carry(jk with super bad retards u cant pick carry 90% of time) those idiots that fail every lane this isnt fps

edit every russian invoker should be lpq permanently

edit 2 are dota 2 devs russians?

edit 3

1/7 in last 8 games 3 of them were played 4v5 others were with super noobs on my side that would fail even against low bots literally in those 7 games only 1 player beside me had +1.0kdr and he was carry all others are between 0.3-0.7kdr in those 8 games 5 of my mid players didnt even reach 0.5kdr theres one 0.7 and other one 0.5 Also in last 6 games with mid invokers on my side we won only one all others were russian invokers with 0.5< kdr Great mm SUGGSTION BAN all RUSSIAN INVOKERS

update 1/8 in last 9 very imprssive

update 2/8 in last 10 and we barely won 5v4 game since 2;00 and our mid was 2/10/3 i am pretty sure he was ru/ua player

last update probably 2/9 in few minutes very nice cu d2 mm now u cant fuck my in ass anymore
    Last edited by PuppetPeople; 08-15-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Banned
    Still need to fix the whole stacks vs solos thing.

Basic Member
    Playing a game now... SOOO IMBALANCED... we are a team of 5 randoms... while the other team is a 5 stack FML.. Will post match ID after. SCore currently 18-3 I guess this is what happens when you go on a winning streak.

Match ID 33042801

TERRIBLE GAME. It was in favour of the other team from the beginning WTF is with Matchmakign putting a 5 stack agaisnt 5 solos?? How can this possibly be a "fair game"
    Last edited by havoc2; 08-15-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrraan View Post

Dislike
    - Russians feeding.

They have an own server. Still, I HAVE to play with them.

K D A
    32992543 Pudge 33:54 7 6 6 262
    32987928 Pudge 30:56 9 4 1 289

These two games are most retarded. Firstblooded on both those games (at least one of them), and latest game I had 9-1. Two russians ingame, as well as one from Czech. You should have heard them.
    First game there, I had 7-1. Both games, the lanes which I was not a part of, fed like they were the fckn mud in a pig-farm. Disgustingly bad people around. And I fckn hate that I have to play with them.
    Massive +1 to this

Although my last 5 or so games have been some of the most well balanced and enjoyable i have had so far, so maybe their on to something, or iv just gotten lucky

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetPeople View Post
    greeat match making 2nd day in a row i play with russians that cant play at all or against good stacks 3/4players every 2nd game while i have idiots that dont counter pick, dont bother to make any synergy with other picks, dont pick any disablers, fail their lanes and so on I AM FUCKIN TIRED OF PLAYING ALONE WITH BUNCH OF RETARDS and russians i sent atleast 3 reports every game just to get matched next game with 0.2kdr carry retard that i reported 1 game before amaizing system maybe rename find game to find game with retards on your side against bad players that are much better than your teamates how the fuck am i suppose to carry(jk with super bad retards u cant pick carry 90% of time) those idiots that fail every lane this isnt fps

edit every russian should be lpq permanently
    Fixed

Basic Member
    I dislike the aspect of needin' to click Accept button hellloads of times.

I suggested already - make it so when you are accepted game once you are relieved from pressing button again for 5 minutes ( or 3 at least ) - thusly there will be no need for superfluous notifications - if some one declined the match - then search continues, shall every one accept - the game starts. If game failed to create team within 3 minutes then you have to press Accept again on the next readycheck

Basic Member
    I think the biggest problem is that MM doesn't try to select players for a team with equal skill. It's specially visible after long winning streak ( like i had recently ). Now i have series of games with really bad players in my team. So if I gain rating by winning a lot of games = force me to carrry even worse players. It really shoudn't work like that. Sorry to say but dev responsible for MM is just really stupid.