Page 147 of 340 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3398

Thread: Official Matchmaking Feedback Thread

Basic Member
    IMO, once again, the mm needs an major overhaul.

I would like to know how the devīs see the current situation.
    Do you think the mm is fine and need only a few tweaks ?

i wanna play with and against people of similar skills.
    atm this close to never happen to me. and not only to me, since the teams are somewhat filled with random skill lvl. (and i play almost only very high skill pool)

i dont want to worry about my team. my team should not be my challenge. the challenge should be the opponent team.

i think it is possible to do mixed teams. (low mid and highskill in 1 team) but for that to be successful, you have to know how good each individual player is.
    (we have to see our teams and our enemies individual win rate, most played heroes, ect.)

back in the old days, (wc3) if some low/mid skill guy was in your game and picked a carry, you had to pick one more carry since you cant 100% rely on him.
    on the other hand,. if you see your carry is skilled, you can pick support, ganker, whatever.

i rly hope u guys have interest in improving the mm alot, and not wait for some other "League" outside of Dota2 to handle it.

Basic Member
    The more I win the worse my team gets. How the hell am I supposed to move up skill brackets like this?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaochenese View Post
    The more I win the worse my team gets. How the hell am I supposed to move up skill brackets like this?
    THIS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chaochenese View Post
    Why up? go down stomp few normal tier games so we can have more posts here

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetPeople View Post
    Why up? go down stomp few normal tier games so we can have more posts here

@Mizure
    Why dont you play with 4 friends in order not to "worry" about your team?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gattsu View Post

@Mizure
    Why dont you play with 4 friends in order not to "worry" about your team?
    u rly dont understand it ?

is it that difficult to understand ?

have you ever played a nice game ?
    u suggest me to get 4 people of my skill lvl and stomp people of random skill lvl ? wth.
    play some more dota, then u learn that its more then just winning or losing in good dota games.

if you say now:

well then go find 4 people and make cw/scrims

hell yeah! this is mm feedback. it should be the goal to improve the mm for every skill lvl. this should be discussed here.
    getting 4 friends cw/scrim is ofc a solutions for the time being.
    thats why i ask devs if they are interested in bringing dota 2 mm to the next lvl.,
    if not, i wouldnt even bother playing the normal way.

Calm down,

You look upset, couldnt be my post, why would u care about some random post? I merely tried to give u a solution to your "problem" which i dont share. You take for granted that u stomp if u party up, i wanna see that. Not 1 or 2 games but 10 in a row of stomping at least. Until then; just words.

Besides your low manners with your fellow forumers i kinda understand what u say. How about coming with an actual idea to improve the matchmaking? Dont ask devs, ask yourself what u can do for yourself (your game quality/fun) and what u can contribute to improve it.

Hating is easy. Acceptance and objectivity is hard. Simpletons choose the easy path

I still don't get what's hard in introducing "solo matchmaking queue", this would drastically reduce waiting time and eliminate getting roflstomped by 5man stack on a teamspeak vs 2 friends and 3 random players. Please Valve, introduce solo matchmaking

What I would like to see in Dota 2 matchmaking is when 9 out of 10 people are loaded and the 10th drops , is to be replaced with another player so the matchmaking doesn't reset again. Example : 9 of 10 load, 10th drops , he gets replaced , game starts . I hope this ideea will be implemented and sorry if it was previously stated as I didn't have the patience of reading the whole 147 thread pages. Thank you for your time.

Basic Member
    Don't know what changed in the last update but the mms is really screwed up right now, i mean that after all my games until now were high skill, with good supports ,and carries that knew what they were doing, i am placed in matches with players that autoatack all lanes, dont know what stacking and pulling is, or in witch supports steal the aegis from our carry.
    No but srsly devs change it back, without a 5 man stack it is unplayable right now.

And I feel the same way as chaochenese, I win , the games doesn't become higher skilled, exactly 180* around, teammate's skill just plummets making them lose all lanes from minute 2-3 in.