Page 244 of 340 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3398

Thread: Official Matchmaking Feedback Thread

Tbh MM should focus on helping players reach their true Elo as fast as possible, so creating games where let say one team have 3 stack of bad players, 1 average and 1 pro vs stack of 4 average + 1 noob may result in streek of wins or losses which may increase amount of unbalanced games because good player who losses few games in a row will end in a game with a bit worse players where he will most likely stomp creating problems for another group of players. It's like never ending circle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantToHelpAsMuchAsIcan View Post
    Tbh MM should focus on helping players reach their true Elo as fast as possible, so creating games where let say one team have 3 stack of bad players, 1 average and 1 pro vs stack of 4 average + 1 noob may result in streek of wins or losses which may increase amount of unbalanced games because good player who losses few games in a row will end in a game with a bit worse players where he will most likely stomp creating problems for another group of players. It's like never ending circle.
    Agreed, no one can reach true rating without proper matchups first.

Quote Originally Posted by Korthac View Post
    Agreed, no one can reach true rating without proper matchups first.
    You can, but it will take longer due to MM trying to balancing every game, which means that someone have to lose and sometimes it's someone who doesnt deserve to lose as much rating as the rest of the team.

Basic Member
    Haven't played Dota 2 in 1 whole month (not a single game) because this matchmaking is anti-fun. I keep checking updates every patch and there's never anything going on with the matchmaking which is kinda sad. Because that's the point where this game needs the most improvement. Feels like it doesnt matter to come here and mention it anyway since devs couldn't care less about this....

Another thing I can't grip on is how hard can it be to dedicate one of the Valve employees to only read and answer forum questions? In terms of communicating with the community and being active out here it's a real disaster. I keep comparing Valve with a small company like S2 and it's a shame they can't keep up.

Basic Member
    Past 11 o clock at night the MM system is truly godawful I mean its just an utter joke and a disgrace. I had games where people in very high and normal are on one team together against a four man stack that were clearly all very high. This needs sorting seriously stop your f**** diretide BS and fix the MM system.

****-----------------------------------------------------------READ THIS-----------------------------------------------------------------****

I had a win streak of 5, which i think is not uncommon, and i was paired with a total idiot, just to make me feel mortal again.......
    Please, why are people like these even allowed to play????
    Match ID: 59109821 - if you can not see that there's something wrong with this, you should not even make this game, you should go to jail!
    Match making, is for matching up players of EQUAL skills, not getting my win% to 50, that doesnt make sense. Then 50% of all games will be a pain in the ass because you get matched with noobs and lamers, and the last 50% will equally be a pain in the ass too, because they are too easy. This match making just sucks, and you gotta do something about it, NOW!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Past 11 o clock at night the MM system is truly godawful I mean its just an utter joke and a disgrace. I had games where people in very high and normal are on one team together against a four man stack that were clearly all very high. This needs sorting seriously stop your f**** diretide BS and fix the MM system.
    - amen!

Basic Member
    MM will always suck for solo queue unless its prime hour. It is unplayable during mornings or late night due to the fact that its mostly south american players on USEAST.

Basic Member
    just queue on a more populated server during that period of time.
    it's not exactly rocket science to figure that one out...
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    just queue on a more populated server during that period of time.
    it's not exactly rocket science to figure that one out...
    What's ping?