Page 300 of 340 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3398

Thread: Official Matchmaking Feedback Thread

Banned
    The flaw in the MM is when you're on a winning or a loosing streak.
    You enter in unwinnable or unloosable games nomatter what you do, cuz the MM tweaks your allies skill level depending on your performance, not your enemies.

300 pages!
    yippie!
    Never underestimate the power of the masses.

but valve cant count to three so 300 pages isn't enough to listen to us, we need fucking 400.
    Why we don't stop trolls?
    If you see a player feeding, abusing skills or talking garbage just ignore him and soon he will fall in his own trap.

Ignore trolls make the dota 2 community a better game.

Basic Member
    maybe 4000

Banned
    Ahahah. MM tried every possibility to make me lose so hard. Ty valve again.

2012-12-09_00001.jpg

(Btw your steam linux beta invite means nothing for me at this point. You can take it back and send someone who is willing to be participant another bad beta experience)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
    Ahahah. MM tried every possibility to make me lose so hard. Ty valve again.

2012-12-09_00001.jpg

(Btw your steam linux beta invite means nothing for me at this point. You can take it back and send someone who is willing to be participant another bad beta experience)
    I feel you man, here are my recent games:
    losing streak.JPG

When you know that you are on losing streak and that MM is throwing free loses at you like there's no tomorrow, you just can't play seriously so i wasn't realy trying, and when other people realize this too the games gonna be even worse.
    What can i say, just that "I can not wait" for my free winning streak.

And yay! 300 pages!

edit: Count in 1 another lose, man i'm beatin' my record with each game.
    Last edited by realceFrog; 12-09-2012 at 04:21 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realceFrog View Post
    I feel you man, here are my recent games:
    losing streak.JPG
    The D stands for Defense, not Deathmatch. We can't even see which heroes you played from your screenshot. How do we know that 22/6/14 game wasn't you just killing Crystal Maiden over and over while leaving their carry alone?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz View Post
    The D stands for Defense, not Deathmatch. We can't even see which heroes you played from your screenshot. How do we know that 22/6/14 game wasn't you just killing Crystal Maiden over and over while leaving their carry alone?
    Yeah right Rugz, that's what it was
    You know it all man, MM is just fine.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz View Post
    Will you stop pathetically being Valve's lap dog in every thread? Do you expect them to hire you for a mod so that's why you're sucking up to them so avidly?

The system is designed to put you at 50% win rate, and I don't care about Valve's ''official statement'' on that, of course they're gonna deny it, lol. They haven't said anything about MM for months now, they're completely avoiding to talk about this abortion of a system. There's tons of proof - there's close to 0 players that solo queue and have over 55% and under 45% win rate, in a BALANCED MM system Dendi would have way over 54% win with his solo queuing because he's better than 99% of the solo queuers out there, does it ring any bells? Handicapping people by putting them in with complete trash in order to end their win streak and drag them down to 50% is utterly ridiculous, putting you on a team that ends up going 30-0 on enemies and winning regardless of what you do is completely ridiculous as well.

Another proof - https://dotabuff.com/players/11171688/matches
    Intentional throwing every game. Are you going to tell me that a guy stacking soul boosters and HoIW and buying NO BOOTS at all didn't learn how to make any other items after 370 games? Are you claiming that him having 46% win is good MM algorithm? Are you going to tell me now that he shouldn't be having <20% win due to being a complete non factor every damn game? And the MM system is good? Actually no, MM system puts him into a game he can't lose no matter what he does every other game.

You know of another example? A guy playing furion intentionally throwing games and having 2 wins out of 60 furion games. What he was doing is playing furion every other game going 0-15 and losing it in 20 minutes, then playing normally in the next game. He had 70-80% win outside of those furion games, I can't find the profile now but I remember somebody posting it a long time ago.

The forum is literally littered with proof on how matchmaking is bastardized. 1000 pages in total of complaints, countless threads opened. No solo queuers over 55%, no solo queuers under 45% no matter what their skill level is. Tons of subjective and objective experience posted which can't be denied due to sites like dotabuff and dotaholic. Then you come here trying to intercept every statement saying that MM is pure crap with no proof at all, just fancy dumb questions and nothing else. Get a grip already and get some real proof if you want to be white knighting Valve, instead of being annoying hypocritical pest going around the forum telling everybody how subjective they are while providing 0 proof whatsoever.

Banned
    Yes, i had over 55% WR before this losing streak started, now i have won my first game after these 11 loses with a 54.64%->54.73% WR. It's just pathetic.

actualized.JPG
    Last edited by realceFrog; 12-09-2012 at 06:50 AM.