Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Graphical Summary of HUD/UI Requests

Thread updated

Implemented: Currently assembled items

Thread updated

Implemented: Item randomizer, Captain mode screen change (captain indicator), Fact of the day, Ranged/melee learn tab update

Thread updated

Implemented: Fire remnant timer, Server pings, Alt-click additional options (inventory items), Rubick stolen spell, Aegis popup, Courier UI changes (player usage, secret shop)

Updated: Minimap in learn tab (spawn boxes), Base race, Report/Commend popup - end screen integration

Added: Crafting recipes - show duplicates, Teammates buyback status, Tournament live game notification, Stats alternative view, End game screen graphs, Hero lore, Broodmother free pathing indicator, Left-handed cursor, Custom sets, Mega creeps name change, Hex, silence, doom, duel - skill icon interaction, Mmr graphs, Hero vision ui implementation, Party ready check, Alt click additional options, Profile view tickets stacking, Threads switching order, Workshop box

Basic Member
    Need to change the HUD on monitors 4:3. He very large and takes one third of the screen. 16:9 monitors have an advantage over the 4:3. Need change HUD graphics settings 4:3 (1280x1024) on 16:9 (1280x720). Sorry for bad english.

Have now:
    HUD.jpg

Need:
    HUD2.jpg

Basic Member
    Couldn't find the shortcut to grid view in Heroes screen. Ctrl in dota 2. Also, more customizable shortcuts, probably including for bringing up grid and such, if at all manageable.

http://i.imgur.com/hAG0fBE.png

Please just do this make the hood bigger and HP Mana bars on top of Skills and PLEASE move the kill feed to the LEFT thanks <3

Basic Member
    My suggestion for the new 7.00 UI
    fnmte8o0483y.jpg

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper23 View Post
    fnmte8o0483y.jpg
    That looks good but I believe the hp/mana bars need to run across the whole length of the top HUD

Basic Member
    Previous HUD - was very informative and quick to browse. I can click on any unit and almost instantly have idea about their status (mainly hp). I can also instnaly see my own hp and react appropriately.

Current HUD - good for email / os / webpage but not a DYNAMIC online video game. Now I need more time to react. Why HP bar is hidden so low? Why current gold is at the bottom now? What is the point of "unit card"?! It is very weird, not friendly GUI. Again - all this minimalistic approach works in the realm of webpages.
    Last edited by arsado; 12-13-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper23 View Post
    fnmte8o0483y.jpg
    shopping now confusing me
    i agree your hud
    that's like the old shop

and gold should be placed higher