Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphical Summary of HUD/UI Requests

Added: redesigned hero swap screen

Quote Originally Posted by Cymen View Post
    (-)I do not like switching the inventory and the map. There is no reason for it other than making it exactly like the LoL UI (not flaming LoL here it just looks the exact same almost 1 to 1).

(-)Same goes for moving team info to the sides. I like the symmetrical look af the top-UI and you would have to look right and left to see your team's and the other team's status. It is more convenient the way it is now.
    (+) I do like the idea of seeing team HP-bars though and considering that we already have that feature in the commentator mode, it should be easy to put into the regular game...so easy in fact that I wonder if that is deliberate but I doubt it. Would be great to have that at the top of the screen as well.
    Also, I see why people would want to see their team-mates inventory without clicking but it looks a bit much. I mean, in the time I need to identify a specific item in 4 tiny inventories with 6 slots each on the side of my screen, I might as well click a portait. (-) And seeing all abilities and cooldowns of your team and their mana at all times is definitely too much, IMO. Knowing if their ultimate is up is enough.

Everything else is pretty much great.
    I said somewhere that picture i uploaded here is mine and has ton of new additions, if you ask me they should mostly be options if you like it turn it on. If you check threads i provided under "overall changes" you will find 5-6 different suggestion with different positions of map, teammates bar... and reasons for moving them.

Quote Originally Posted by tikshow View Post
    yes, I know, but I already use a ton of key, and I can't bind another 3-4 to a comfortable position
    Ill look into the mentioned tread and see what possible solutions are there, picture with 3 buttons above map are not hard to do so if nothing else is there i can put that one in, will see...

Added: item and abilities timeline, custom text buttons, recipe competition gold required

Added: predefined item slots, creeps hp bars - clutter, overlapping, GPM (gold per minute) info, lasthits/denies in scoreboard (during play), item links in chat

I would like to add that I don't think that we will see that they removed any of the "wasted" space on top and bottom on the screen. Which is why I want options 1-5 like the scoreboard, able to open it up when I want to see it. The rune dots are fine as long as they are there permanently and don't show the runes.

Different position and pop up approach was asked before i just put that aside until i add rest of the stuff in. I may even break firs picture into fragments for better clarity. Rune dots are permanent and just serve to show place where rune spawns witch can be useful for new players.

Basic Member
    +1 Good Job

Added: edited ping - enemy hero focus marker, ping - retreat ground/hero, profile page update, courier map indicator, courier current action, items carried, courier individual "home"

Added: changed ugly Courier individual "home" picture, captain mode screen change, lane picking, rune text color, stats box, status bar - aura/buff grouping, hp/mp regeneration, cooldowns and primary orb effect

Timeline, bash\crits stats, bufficons grouping, captain transfer. Must have to me.
    also reworked profile and colorized tool-tips.

Quote Originally Posted by NXTk View Post
    Timeline, bash\crits stats, bufficons grouping, captain transfer. Must have to me.
    also reworked profile and colorized tool-tips.
    Must have to me.??? Link them to you or you just want them implemented?

Reworked where? Give me links.

P.S. Broken first image into peaces.