Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphical Summary of HUD/UI Requests

@Psf_Kurt I noticed that suggestion yesterday in a newly opened thread and saw your bump this morning will add it

Added: dots for attribute levels, counter and synergy hero suggestions at pick screen, shop shortcut grid, lore world map, models instead of portraits, lore changes - cinematics, story/campaign mode, hero tips, hero builder, suggested item customization, shop in Learn tab, fact of the day and clock

600+ layers latter i did all from my list if you think i missed something or there's something wrong in thread let me know. I will keep an eye on new threads but if there's something in the old ones before i came to the forum let me know as well. Hope you enjoy the thread, fined it useful and that Valve will give us some of these things

Suggestion: Latency bars Scoreboard.jpg

Its something like that allready suggested? i used the search but didnt find anything and wanna be sure before creating a post (and also if i have some good feedback from here :P)

asd sorry double-post

On a quick search - Not able to see my own latency but its old!!!, you should try and find something newer, but yes its been suggested before.

Yea but what i suggested is better than the net_graph because you can se you friends and enemys latency so if you pause a game because of getting lagged the others can see it and w8 for you get ok, or for those trolls that dies and say "so much lag!" having 20 latency :/ etc etc.

Ill go try find something newer and more likely mine

Basic Member
    Most of these are so good and I think must be implemented! What a very nice compilation!

Basic Member
    +1 %99 of these suggestions should definetly be implemented!

Quote Originally Posted by Unsoppapeable View Post
    Yea but what i suggested is better than the net_graph because you can se you friends and enemys latency so if you pause a game because of getting lagged the others can see it and w8 for you get ok, or for those trolls that dies and say "so much lag!" having 20 latency :/ etc etc.

Ill go try find something newer and more likely mine
    Just type ping in console and u can see everyones latency just fine.

Basic Member
    The ridiculous silence effect is extremely annoying, compounded by the sound. Please give an option to disable the screen outline/sound, also I hate the icon for silence. Harsh, but I really do hate everything about being silenced in Dota 2.