Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pathing issues near Sentinel top tower

Basic Member
    BUMP

Basic Member
    BUMP

plz icefrog mix the pathing issues!!!

Basic Member
    I find that the pathing AI is terrible anyways, and not just in certain juke spots and small areas. I am talking about clicking on the minimap to get somewhere and the path made by the AI is so bad that it makes absolutely no sense. Taking a much longer route then would be sensible. I now find that I always have to make myself shift click 4-5 times on the minimap to create the path I want my hero to take while I look elsewhere on the map.

Basic Member
    @nicoman I got the same problem. For example my hero running through the river everytime when I try to get from runespot to my tower. It feels totally unnatural. Or at bottom jungle when I try to go from midlane tier2 tower to botlane tier2 tower, the hero tries to run the paths away from the base, river direction, while imo the shorter route would be along the base.

Basic Member
    BUMP

still not fixed, especially the case which was posted in originally.

Basic Member
    the video is gray first 3-4 seconds but this is another stupid pathing exemple with veno wards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX3Tms3o99k&feature=plcp

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pglppasarel View Post
    the video is gray first 3-4 seconds but this is another stupid pathing exemple with veno wards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX3Tms3o99k&feature=plcp
    oh, wow... I certainly was not expecting that!

Lots of issues like this all around the map.

Quote Originally Posted by pglppasarel View Post
    This illustrates perfectly the situation. Now fix please. Died 1000 times due it (does happen with trees, not only veno wards

Basic Member
    I made an account (really long tiresome process btw) only to look for this thread and bump it, as it is my biggest problem with dota 2 at the moment. All other juke spots aren't that annoying, but the pathing issue from the op with the sentinel top tower is simply outrageous, I am seriously considering never going top lane again solely because of this issue that makes you walk around like an idiot when you could have avoided countless deaths. Please fix as soon as possible

Basic Member
    +1