Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Pathing issues near Sentinel top tower

Basic Member
    bump.

pretty sure mania just died because of the bug described in the op in game #3 vs dd in the western qualifiers.
    second kill of the game, hero walks back into the illuminate instead of going towards the tree he is trying to use his tango on.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    bump.

pretty sure mania just died because of the bug described in the op in game #3 vs dd in the western qualifiers.
    second kill of the game, hero walks back into the illuminate instead of going towards the tree he is trying to use his tango on.
    Indeed, if you watch it in his player perspective, he never clicked the other side of the tower but his hero turns around anyway.
    MatchID 194956462 Time 14:30

Basic Member
    Seen this happen before, it's minorly annoying.

Wow this thread explains a lot for me. I just had tons of flashbacks where this bug has effected my gameplay but I was unaware at the time, raging at myself

Basic Member
    How is the pathing for Radiant's top tower not fixed yet? It's been over a year. Extremely frustrating.

did valve try to fix/ work around some of the issues with the below change? if not, why did they do it? i mean the new pathing does not change much for the juker or the juked person imo, its just different , so why ? ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6DCPs0kLE