Thread: Kunkka Splash glitch, Cliff glitch, and Secret Shop Glitch

Basic Member

Kunkka Splash glitch, Cliff glitch, and Secret Shop Glitch

Whenever a kunkka uses his splash auto attack, on dire's side there is a splash hit animation on the steps coming out of river. This is minor but just a visual glitch.

Exploring the trees around bottom lane, radiant side, I found that there is a cliff spot just north of Side Shop. If the trees are gone, you can procede to hide inside the cliff.

I don't know if this was coded in on purpose but you can access Secret Shop from Roshan. Just putting it out there.

You can buy items from Secret shop in Roshan pit just like in DotA 1.

Basic Member
    Oh god the kunkka spash animation is annoying tho. I got paranoid and thought an invisible hero would lure for me

Yes the Stepps glitch occurs with other things too like natures prophet port etc

under sf is a blue point on the stair. There occurs all the stuff the blue point is from a spell too

Quote Originally Posted by Divico View Post
    Oh god the kunkka spash animation is annoying tho. I got paranoid and thought an invisible hero would lure for me
    When it happened to me I thought I hit a ward and it was some kind of weird bug that the splash would hit the wards or something.
    Then I checked and saw that there weren't any bugs about splash hitting wards so I assumed it was a visual glitch.

Here have a thread that I had made in Visual Glitches about the Kunkka thing: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=72636
    That point is fucked up. It sometimes glitches heavily when playing a local game...

Basic Member
    It's not just a Kunkka thing. It's the origin of the map. If spell animations dont have a place to go they end up there. You will notice it with a lot of spells, Prophet's Teleport, Visage's Familiars(summoning), Beastmaster's Axes, Clinkz's Skeletal Walk, and more.

This system was also in place in Dota 1, but I'm not sure why it's needed in Dota 2. It can really throw off a mid-laner when they think a Clinkz went invisible there, or a Prophet teleporting in.

Everytime I play Kunkka mid I think I landed a successful hit on an enemy hero.

It's been in here since launch never fixed.