Thread: Allies Creeps

Allies Creeps

Increase it's circle on minimap so you can't confuse them with simple creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Terin7 View Post
    Things like Chen or Enchantress's creeps appear as the same size as lane creeps on the minimap, when they are much more significant. They should definitely be slightly larger on the minimap.
    Last edited by Goyo; 04-09-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Basic Member
    How do you get confused? I dont get it?

Basic Member
    Things like Chen or Enchantress's creeps appear as the same size as lane creeps on the minimap, when they are much more significant. They should definitely be slightly larger on the minimap.

Thanks for the explanation.

Basic Member
    +1 Also player controlled creeps walking past wards are undetectable.

In my last game, I noticed Chen appearing on the minimap for a gank, because I warded like a boss.
    But what I couldn't see was an Ursa Warrior, that was walking a fairly large distance ahead of him and intercepted me while I was running back to my tower.
    But because I am a boss, I survived the gank.

The issue is (1) that you can't see 2x2 pixels with you're peripheral vision, and (2) it would be cognitive overload (even though I am a boss) to distinguish between creeps on the minimap based on their position or actively monitor the minimap for 2x2 out of place pixels moving towards you like a raging Ursa Warrior high on Enchantress.

I don't see a balance issue by making player-controlled creeps appear larger on the minimap, because if you are a true boss you're smoked anyway.
    Last edited by cn.white; 11-17-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Real bosses don't gank. See Roshan.

To the topic at hand, yes, dominated creeps should show up more clearly on the minimap.
    +1