Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Console and Bind Settings

Basic Member
    It would be nice to have a console command that toggles legacy keys on and off. The reason is that I play with legacy hotkeys on 50% of heroes while on the rest 50% i use q-w-e-r hotkeys and it would have been more convenient if i could switch legacy/q-w-e-r hotkeys with 1 button (console bind)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by della View Post
    erm my f4 used to be my console key but today suddenly dont work, i only can use f4 to close console but cant open only this \ key can open the console. wad can i do to make my console key back to f4 to work normally
    Got the same problem here. I used "" key and sudently it stopped working to open the console.

Basic Member
    hello there. i just wanna ask if there's a setting to only show the FPS and Ping on the netgraph? i want to remove the in/out and lerp on the graph. or should i just position it on the bottom part so that i can only see ping and fps?

Basic Member
    Thanks for all the work you've done on Dota 2. The ability to swap ctrl and alt, or at least reassign the functionality of the ctrl, alt, and shift to other keys would be helpful. For my key bindings, it makes more sense to swap ctrl and alt as it means less hand movement. Also, a button for "select all units" would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by vuplea View Post
    No modifier should be hardcoded into the game:
    The key for "Chat all" is required to be Shift+Chat key atm.
    EDIT: binding Chat to an alphanumeric will make that character appear in the chat line (happens e.g. with Y).
    I really hope this is going to be fixed soon, having chat bound to a normal key is practically impossible.

Basic Member
    The subgroup modifier key should be implemented. It makes micro-management tens of times easier. It was in the Wc3 engine. I sure hope it'll be implemented in Dota 2.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MDuh View Post
    hero specific binds
    saveable on .cfg's and on steam cloud
    this

Also I have a question. Does autoexec.cfg sync in steam cloud?

Hey when i play i cant move my camera with holding my mouse to the edge of the screen and it's really annoying i have to use the arrow keys, pls help

Basic Member
    1. When I play Invoker and do a quick combo I can't use my B hotkey (Deafening Blast). I have to use my ultimate with other combination (not Q W E) for normal working my B hotkey (Deafening Blast).
    2. Control groups not working. I can control group myself and the courier but that's it.... if I select a hero on my team and hit 1, 2, 3, etc it wont jump to them when I hit the corresponding number. Meepo for example, I can't switch from the second to the fourth or fifth Meepo.

Basic Member
    is there a way to set hotkeys for individual heroes?