Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Console and Bind Settings

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ardeeon View Post
    hello there. i just wanna ask if there's a setting to only show the FPS and Ping on the netgraph? i want to remove the in/out and lerp on the graph. or should i just position it on the bottom part so that i can only see ping and fps?
    you could try
    Code:
    net_graphinsetbottom -50
    this makes it so only the ping and fps show at the bottom left of the screen

theres also height that you could play around with

Basic Member
    Excuse for my English.
    Problem essence here in what: S (stop) doesn't stop the hero if in a radius its Agra stand crips or heroes, that is he runs on them ignoring my spam on S, stop only attack animation through S. Yes, costs the autoattack included function, it is necessary to me, with it is more habitual. So to me where to correct or register in konsole that was both autoattack and the hero stop through S how in the first the Dota? Can you fix that?

Still there is such problem: if I send spam through A (attack) on the minicard, not always clicked LMB, that is I pressed also attack and LMB, but LMB not clicked and the cursor remains red. In the first a Dota of such problem isn't present.

why is there no binding for a 'mute' key? wc3 had ctrl+s, which i did use on many occasions

hello,
    sorry for being a noob,

i just want to know if there is some way to bind any specific unit you control to a key,

ex : visage

hero bind key : F1

familiar 1 bind key : 1
    familiar 2 bind key : 2

anyone knows how to do this ?

Basic Member
    I find using the LMB for autoattacks/movement and the RMB for spellcasting a bit strange, both actions can be perfectly performed by 1 button because you can't ever perform the two actions at the same time. The only advantage I see from this is that you can cancel a selected skill/spell/consumable.

Also, I would like to have the ability to rebind the actions performed by LMB/RMB/MMB. MMB for camera movement is awkward for people who aren't used to using a mouse with their index+middle+ring fingers simultaneously, I'd much rather take advantage of my gaming mice's thumb (Mouse 4) key for that.

I would like to be able to pan the camera around by holding spacebar, and then dragging the mouse (like you can in photoshop / many other graphics programs).

Basic Member
    the ability to change show scoreboard settings to toggle/hold, rather than the current hold to show scoreboard. so press the show scoreboard key,displays it,press it again,hides it

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kykiskie View Post
    hello,
    sorry for being a noob,

i just want to know if there is some way to bind any specific unit you control to a key,

ex : visage

hero bind key : F1

familiar 1 bind key : 1
    familiar 2 bind key : 2

anyone knows how to do this ?
    There is already in-game methods for this....

In options:

Select Hero = F1

In-game, when you use your ult, select fam. 1 then do ctrl+1, select fam. 2 then do ctrl+2.

These are control groups... now you can press F1 to focus hero, 1 for fam 1, and 2 for fam 2. ALSO you can highlight all and do ctrl+3 if you want to control all at once (without holding the ctrl key down) and/or highlight both familiars and do ctrl+4 for controlling both OR you can bind a key in settings to "Select All Other Units", which as it may sound, will select all other units you control that are NOT your hero.

You need to read instructions and go through settings menu before you post on the boards. These settings/options have been around for a LOOOOONG time and the fact that you didn't know this or even bother to look just shows you shouldn't be playing any micro characters in Dota 2 yet.

I'm having a problem at the minute, where I have hotkeys bound to camera positions over the runes, however my autoexec.cfg file isn't keeping the settings saved, and even with dota open I have to re-enter the console commands every single game. For reference the commands I'm using are as follows :

alias "+toprune" "dota_camera_setpos -2273.898682 1232.745483 982.072876"
    alias "-toprune" "+dota_camera_follow; -dota_camera_follow; +dota_camera_follow; -dota_camera_follow"
    alias "+botrune" "dota_camera_setpos 3035.773438 -2972.680176 966.072937"
    alias "-botrune" "+dota_camera_follow; -dota_camera_follow; +dota_camera_follow; -dota_camera_follow"
    bind "F4" "+toprune"
    bind "F5" "+botrune"

Basic Member
    Can i bind fast buy item, but not only one? I need 2 fast nuy binds. How to do it?