Thread: Alt +click extra option

Basic Member

Alt +click extra option

I have a suggestion for the Alt + click indication like the way it happens on the tower to attack and defend.
    I have found many times when we play with random players, there was confusion to gank or get away from the place when some one blinks the map.
    we can have the same icons on the ground which appears on the tower.
    Attack icon - 'Alt + Right click'
    Defend icon - 'Alt + Left click'

Nice idea i support this too.

I don't see how you could defend an enemy tower, or how to attack a team's tower..

I like the way it is right now.. honestly
    Sorry for my english.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan.todorovich View Post
    I don't see how you could defend an enemy tower, or how to attack a team's tower..

I like the way it is right now.. honestly
    Duh. But when you're pinging enemies in the woods, and you meant RETREAT!!, not GO IN NOW!!, there's no distinction, and your allies might do the wrong one, and die. Just because it isn't useful in the situations you mentioned doesn't mean it wouldn't be useful in every other situation.

Basic Member
    I agree. This is useful in pub games where nobody uses a mic.

Basic Member
    i think using CTRL to draw run or go is better

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbar View Post
    Duh. But when you're pinging enemies in the woods, and you meant RETREAT!!, not GO IN NOW!!, there's no distinction, and your allies might do the wrong one, and die. Just because it isn't useful in the situations you mentioned doesn't mean it wouldn't be useful in every other situation.
    ahhh.. press ENTER then type B then press ENTER AGAIN... wont that work??? take less than a second to do that?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dAmonyo68 View Post
    ahhh.. press ENTER then type B then press ENTER AGAIN... wont that work??? take less than a second to do that?
    Using the mic is also optional, I suggest you all buy one. :P

Or instead of right/left click, have different buttons like they do in LoL. And give players the ability to change the hotkeys, I don't know about everybody else but it's sort of annoying to have to press the alt key every time, it would be much easier if I could change it to G or something like that.