Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: [Bug] Random hero actions

Quote Originally Posted by Berra_la View Post
    Adding a thought...

If the command incorrectly getting repeated is a self cast, it will simply do it as soon as possible. When the cool down is ready or if the hero is already moving somewhere, it will wait for the hero to reach his destination before repeating it.

If it is a targeted spell, the hero will move towards the location of the last cast (the cast that is getting duplicated) as it normally would do if an order out of range was given.
    This I guess, and happened to me a few times aswell.

Basic Member
    Yea, happened to me too. Sometimes heroes just don't want to be at a fountain(lol) - like if i right click on the map that hero would go to heal, he comes, and then just gets out of fountain not even healed. And there was some glitches in fights too.

Again, random Anchor Smash, Match ID 12798484, clock 10:50 Player Perspective Tidehunter

Basic Member
    Same with me, I tried to make the bug happen again and I guess I've discovered how it works, during the 'casting animation' time, the actions you do will be saved and executed later when the hero doesn't have any other action. I guess is something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EzGmKiKiLzc

Sorry for the bad english and the video song :P

Happened to me yesterday in singleplayer. The first spell got used after I blinked into fog.
    Please, just call me buny.

Banned
    This is happening to me basicly all the time, atleast once a game.

Basic Member
    matcID: 12774656
    ingame tinme :19:22 19:39 23:47
    Played AM just go am perspective. Hero moved back after killing creep. This was 3 situations and there was more of them. Heroes are making uncontroled moves sometimes.

Basic Member
    When i play panda my hero randomly cast thunder clap sometimes.

Sometimes when return to the base hero trying to go somewhere back, even i don't click or do something.

I have this bug sometimes. Rarely i get random movements, but the most common bug are 2 specific abilities that i've encountered so far.
    -Slardar's Slithereen Crush
    -Mirana's Starfall
    They both activate a few seconds after manually casting either of them. Sometimes this does nothing because it's still on cooldown, and sometimes it takes longer to trigger and it does go off, without me pressing anything at all. They both occur every time i play these heros.

The odd thing is that the SAME happens to my little brother, for the same hero's. We are on a router and dont play the same account or use the same pc. But its weird that we both get the exact same bugs. Maybe this means something.

And no, we dont play with bots, ever. Also we both use different binds for our abilities.
    Last edited by GankSinatra; 04-24-2012 at 01:12 PM.