Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: [Bug] Random hero actions

Basic Member
    Played several bot games with my friends and noticed this issue too, specially when I went back to the fountain - the hero would use an ability by itself (W) or turn around and start walking.

Basic Member
    The first time I experienced this was with Shadow Demon, after spamming poison and the take off. The take off would randomly go on CD by itself.

Basic Member
    So, after a few more days with this bug, it seems to be occurring (for me anyways) with non target aoe spells, like anchor smash and brew's thunderclap. I haven't seen it happening with targettable spells. The moving around randomly though, does happen from time to time, and I have no clue why. It's most noticeable when you are chilling in the fountain. But it can override frantically trying to back away from fights for half a second as well. I tried to figure out a way to replicate, but hasn't worked out yet. I'll keep trying.

This is happening to me as well, been playing brewmaster and his Q goes off. One thing I noticed it triggers even if out of mana or on cooldown, you randomly see the error message with no input.

Basic Member
    While the casting spell part hasn't happened, what keeps happening is the hero randomly changing move direction or stopping.

Now this issue has been happening to me from before the brewmaster patch, but, as I saw a thread stating that it was related to the auto-attack option being on, I thought it was already reported.
    Recently I got really annoyed by it and decided to switch the auto-attack option off, yet the problem keeps happening.

Most of the time this happens after I use phase boots and most of the time when I'm trying to run away from a fight, which has resulted in me being dead more often than I should have been.

If this is a different bug than the one in this thread, let me know and I'll start a new thread, or post in the appropriate one.
    I'll also try to provide match IDs if needed.

I actually think this happened to me -_-. Karma for me laughing that it hasn't, but earlier I was playing Dazzle and just trying to back and he randomly healed..only happened once but nothing game breaking.. yet haha.

After finishing a creep with attack move, my hero would go back to a determined point, then resume attacking. Poopies.

random razes for me.... so annoying! i thought its just an exaggerated thread then i took an arrow on the knee.

Tinker seems to want to walk back to the spot where he TP'd from back to base unless you issue a new command after TP finishes channeling.

I agree while playing shadowfiend i face the same problem
    i dont even touch the Q/W/E buttons and he razes....
    which is very annoying....