Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: [Bug] Random hero actions

Basic Member
    Happenned a lot with me as Kunkka, I ordered the hero to attack creeps, and after killing 1 of them, even with more creeps around, sometimes he would just go away and ignore the other creeps.

Basic Member
    Hello,

It has something to do with the last action performed. Sometimes ,as Brewmaster, thunder clap would just proc after just using it. But if you use W or R, and never use Q, you will see that thunder clap will never autocast itself. Other games as antimage, while farming in woods, hero just decides to move to a certain point (NOT towards fountain or nearby tower, friendly unit) without even finishing the creeps in the area. As seen in other posts, Nevermore will randomly use his last raze performed.

I'm not sure how relevant this information is, but I think it has something to do with inventory and skills mapping. (sometimes after just using a keybind for an item slot, the bug randomly procs)
    Maybe even consider the AI feature (it's a big maybe) that could replace a somewhat disconnected player, but just kick in on very short but emphasized spike/lag.

I may be wrong, there are also other heroes that reproduce this bug, will edit this post when I encounter/re-encounter them.

for me it happens always with Slardar Slithereen Crush, like every 3 or 4min he remembers to stun for no apparent reason

Basic Member
    this happens to me when i play for long periods of time, random movement and skillcast actions.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ggl View Post
    Hello,

It has something to do with the last action performed. Sometimes ,as Brewmaster, thunder clap would just proc after just using it. But if you use W or R, and never use Q, you will see that thunder clap will never autocast itself. Other games as antimage, while farming in woods, hero just decides to move to a certain point (NOT towards fountain or nearby tower, friendly unit) without even finishing the creeps in the area. As seen in other posts, Nevermore will randomly use his last raze performed.

I'm not sure how relevant this information is, but I think it has something to do with inventory and skills mapping. (sometimes after just using a keybind for an item slot, the bug randomly procs)
    Maybe even consider the AI feature (it's a big maybe) that could replace a somewhat disconnected player, but just kick in on very short but emphasized spike/lag.

I may be wrong, there are also other heroes that reproduce this bug, will edit this post when I encounter/re-encounter them.
    yeah, when this bug first started happening to me i thought it was doing actions I had previously ordered my hero to do in the last 10-30 seconds. Now that I think about it, it still might be. The action doesn't necessarily have to complete though, for example you can click blink on a spot but move your hero back before it gets in blink range and cast, and the bug might make it blink in the direction of that spot randomly like 20 seconds later.

- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause move commands or abilities to execute at odd times.

It's fixed in the test patch.
    Report if it still happens after the main update.
    Closing this one
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.