Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug] Random hero actions

When I played earlier today, something similar happened that I at the time discounted as weird lag.

I had Ancient Apparition and used Ice Vortex. The cast happened normally, but a few seconds later (when the cooldown was ready again) my hero moved back and cast it once more on the same spot. This happened twice during that game. I was quite tired at the time and didn't really take note of exactly how it happened though...

Perhaps it's related and the bug is not limited to Brewmaster. If anything more odd occurs, I'll post again with whatever new observations I can make.

Basic Member

[Bug, crucial] 2nd Ability randomly activates

I had 2 games now on todays new client (but only with ES)

Randomly my Enchant Totem activated, mostly when I moved the hero with a right click or after a blink. It really happended 3-4 times a game, Cant confirm for other heroes yet but please investigate this!

Basic Member
    Same thing actually happened to my Q spell on Brewmaster (don't remember name). Really weird, just thought it was my keyboard bugging me, but I guess it might be a bug?

Basic Member
    Happened to me as well in a bot game in the main client. Brewmaster's Thunder Clap would activate under random conditions, once after picking up a rune and again right after a blink.

Basic Member
    Same with brewmaster after activating phase boots i think

same bug here too, I can confirm

Basic Member
    I'd like to add to what I've already said, sometimes you lose control of your character and he'll walk somewhere briefly until you click to where you want him to be. Again, this is was in a bot game and I've yet to see either problems in a matchmaking game. Can anyone confirm seeing these bugs in matchmaking? May be a result of bots.

I experienced Waning Rift going off on its own in a matchmade game as Puck earlier, and random movement orders as Dark Seer just now.

Basic Member
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...d=1#post183763
    Posted a thread bout this problem yesty, for me it seems the worst when playing dark seer, was also the only hero to randomly cast spells on me, was casting surge without any orders. Mostly just walks off randomly, and mainly when trying to regen at well. Had a friend say for him his hero kept casting anchor smash when he was playing Tidehunter.

Basic Member
    seems to have disappeared/patched