Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug] Random hero actions

Basic Member
    Same bug still happening to me an hour after its been "patched"

Basic Member
    Kept happening to be on brewmaster but it wasnt the 2nd skill was my thunder clap 1st skill

Apparently one of my friends automatically used Thunderclap every time he entered the Fountain area. Neither of us had any idea what caused it.

Basic Member
    Have same problem here, will update with some match ID later. Mostly just hero doing random motions, have only had randomly using a skill once yet (qop blink).

match id 12316319, minute 11:20 or so (replay time), as qop you can see my cursor always pressing move back... then suddenly my hero blinks in to a place that wasn't even on my screen lmao and suicides.

match 12088751 36:24 replay time, i tp top and give no further commands, my hero tp's and dodges the arrow for me by moving down at a weird angle that I never commanded it to. This is really subtle and hard to see even though I knew what I was looking for. These subtle move commands are the most common manifestation of the bug. I can't remember any other times it's occurred off the top of my head or find them in matches, since the first few times I thought i was just going insane and misclicking.
    Last edited by WaRDeN; 04-21-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Basic Member
    This happened to me a few times, at first I thought I just missclicked but then I caught it happening when my hands weren't on the keyboard or mouse.

+1 very annoying

+1, my omniknight yesterday was like healing and repeling 24/7

Afaik this bug has something to do with AI.
    Remember the one bug where your hero went back everytime roshan attacked you? This is something similar.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Same thing was happening to me on brewmaster every game I play him, hasn't happened on any other hero yet but my brew randomly decides to thunder clap (q) when my hands are off my keyboard and im only right clicking

Hasn't ever happened to me or anyone I played with yet.