Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug] Random hero actions

Basic Member

[Bug] Random hero actions

Since brewmaster patch I've been having odd occurances with my hero, will randomly walk off when I'm not even touching keyboard or mouse, and other times cast spells without me clicking anything. It's very similar to an old bug used to get when playing bots, I would lose control of my hero when ever I'd enter rosh pit and even spam chat with "Doing rosh!"

Couple of friends are reporting similar problems, it can be really game breaking if it happens mid fight.

Basic Member
    Yep.

Same happend to me now, 3 times in 3 differnt games with 3 different heros and it was always the second skill

Greetings

Since it sounds similar to the old roshan and bots bug, is this happening in matchmaking games or in private games?
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    Since it sounds similar to the old roshan and bots bug, is this happening in matchmaking games or in private games?
    Both

Match IDs for the MM games please. I want to make sure they're related and its not just a bot conflict issue again.
    Last edited by DLRevan; 04-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Basic Member
    Just tried something similar, in a bot game. The game believed I was holding my Q button when I wasn't, so I couldn't move or open shop etc. until I pressed it to get it "unstuck". Never happened before this patch.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    Match IDs for the MM games please. I want to make sure they're related and its not just a bot conflict issue again.
    Pretty much all my recent games, most prominent in 12128659 and 12148856. It's hard to spot the difference between player action and the bug though, first game alota instances where my hero would wonder off, especially when trying to regen in well, and was a group fight at our top tower where my hero cast surge on sand king without me clicking anything, I did attempt to cast surge on him about 10 seconds earlier but canceled, maybe delayed order?

Basic Member
    I'm off, so won't be able to offer anymore info if needed, hope I've givin enough to pinpoint the problem.

Basic Member
    I have the same thing today, but i thought it's just me missclicking i was viper in 2 games, and sometimes hero just tried to go in random direction without any orders...

Basic Member

BUG: Brewmaster randomly using his Thunder Clap

And after using said ability, if you move somewhere and don't press stop/hold position, he tries to go back to the spot where you casted Thunder Clap