Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: The amazing AI of enemy bots...

  1. #31
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by articulate View Post
    For the items, I usually just go vlads, treads, sny, deso, ac, and the aegis. Pretty much one-hit after track(or 2 hits without, on Lina/Zeus/Bane/Sniper). Not saying you're building wrong, but perhaps different play styles offer a reason as to why it's a different experience. As for team fights, when I play as BH, I usually let my bots engage first and then pick them off one by one, avoiding heroes like Tiny til' the very end since it has that annoying passive armor.
    Maybe they don't buy gem or dust last time you played or the style I played. I bought Battle Fury, Vlad, MKB, HoT, Butterfly, BoT.
    Last edited by Tachy; 04-28-2012 at 03:47 AM.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Maybe they don't buy gem or dust last time you played or the style I played. I bought Battle Fury, Vlad, MKB, HoT, Butterfly, BoT.
    Oh they do buy gem and dust, dust usually comes first. But they won't dust you before you break invis, only after if you attempt to run or go invis again. They're predictable like that, as for gem. Well, the minute I know they have a gem, I let my team engage first and then pick them off like I said. The bot behaviour while ridiculous in both skill and stupidity is predictable(always the case no?).

  3. #33
    ._____________.

    Here's a suggestion: Play aggressive. You can go 40 0 without any issues vs unfair bots in this game if you do the hunting instead of letting them mark you down by trying to farm a creepwave or two for too long.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by 4saken.infinity View Post
    ._____________.

    Here's a suggestion: Play aggressive. You can go 40 0 without any issues vs unfair bots in this game if you do the hunting instead of letting them mark you down by trying to farm a creepwave or two for too long.
    I don't think the major goal of any game is to go 40/0. It's to win the game. And as so many people have mentioned, your allies usually feed them back. In my last few posts, my aim was only to explain how I'd deal with a team of enemy bots with a specific hero. By picking them off, by waiting for invis to cd while in invis, and get off a 1-2 shot kill on lina/sniper type heroes and invis again and keep harassing.

    And the issues brought up in this thread originally were about how the enemy bot team is too hard for beginners, telling a beginner to play more aggressively while not knowing all the basics is a surefire way to get people yelling at you in a pub game unless you intend to play bot games every time.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by articulate View Post
    I don't think the major goal of any game is to go 40/0. It's to win the game. And as so many people have mentioned, your allies usually feed them back. In my last few posts, my aim was only to explain how I'd deal with a team of enemy bots with a specific hero. By picking them off, by waiting for invis to cd while in invis, and get off a 1-2 shot kill on lina/sniper type heroes and invis again and keep harassing.

    And the issues brought up in this thread originally were about how the enemy bot team is too hard for beginners, telling a beginner to play more aggressively while not knowing all the basics is a surefire way to get people yelling at you in a pub game unless you intend to play bot games every time.
    Normally, you would win a game if you went 40 0 before 30 mins. Also, that was a figure of speech to show my point about bots being too docile. If you have a defensive hero, they are okayish but if you have something like a viper or a huskar then you can walk up to five heroes, kill all and they will barely cast two spells at you ._.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •