Thread: [Resolved] A bunch of Juggernut Buggs ( Blade Furry )

[Resolved] A bunch of Juggernut Buggs ( Blade Furry )

Bug #1 :

Juggernaut's attack during Blade Furry are labeled as "Magic"

( they will be ignored by magic immune units [ tested on ancients ] , they will not miss , they crit somehow )

Bug #2 :

Chronosphere interrupt Blade Furry

( unlike Pudge's Rot , Blade Furry get interrupted by chrono , it's not interrupted by Magic Immunity Piercing stuns like black hole though )

Basic Member
    Blade FURY...Blade Furry is...probably something totally not related to Juggernaut.

Neither is a bug.

#1 Juggernaut CAN attack, but it will do 0 damage from the 'attack', you can still apply proc such as Bash or Chain Lightning and those will do normal damage (Crit do 0 damage because 2 x 0 = 0), however he will do normal damage if the target can't be affected by the magic damage of Blade Fury (this only matters for the target's type and not whether they are magic immune or not, so he can't do damage to a hero with BKB on, but can do damage to siege units and buildings)

#2 'Pause' stop Blade Fury, in dota1 it stops the animation but the triggered damage still remains, which raise the question of whether dota2's interaction is a 'fix' on that note (I consider it a fix .- .)
    Another less-known pause is Tiny's Toss, which can't target Juggernaut in his spin but can pick him up as a target (and will stop the spin)
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoflCat View Post
    Blade FURY...Blade Furry is...probably something totally not related to Juggernaut.

Neither is a bug.

#1 Juggernaut CAN attack, but it will do 0 damage from the 'attack', you can still apply proc such as Bash or Chain Lightning and those will do normal damage (Crit do 0 damage because 2 x 0 = 0), however he will do normal damage if the target can't be affected by the magic damage of Blade Fury (this only matters for the target's type and not whether they are magic immune or not, so he can't do damage to a hero with BKB on, but can do damage to siege units and buildings)
    i'm pretty sure it doesn't trigger anything i will test it though

#2 'Pause' stop Blade Fury, in dota1 it stops the animation but the triggered damage still remains, which raise the question of whether dota2's interaction is a 'fix' on that note (I consider it a fix .- .)
    Another less-known pause is Tiny's Toss, which can't target Juggernaut in his spin but can pick him up as a target (and will stop the spin)
    yes but Chrono is not a pause , i'm talking about magic immunity and Damage ( like Rot ) , i think that Chrono being a pause would fix all of the Bugs related around it and buff Void , but it's not a bug in DotA 1 , a pause will not interrupt non channeling spells , Blade Furry need to continue