Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170
Results 1,691 to 1,696 of 1696

Thread: One-Sided Matchmaking Game Log

Basic Member
    my second to most current game as zeus, sb takes mid after i say no and then gets massively outlaned by medusa, useless team

Basic Member
    what happened here, seriously
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/105173414
    you mixed up a guy with 0 wins in a team with 73 wins average, against a team of 149 wins average.

Basic Member
    Match ID: 105164208

Mixed a player with 9 wins with 150+ wins = Pubstomp

Basic Member
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/105190850
    Valve matchmaking at work ladies and gentlemen.

Not to dismiss the legitimate complaints in this thread, but I only want to add that I, for whatever reason, have been getting very even-sided games. I have 300 wins and I only play RD. Perhaps AP is different, and perhaps with lower or higher win counts things aren't working, but at least for me, things are.

Totally onesided game.

My team was full of noobs, you can tell by looking at picks, lack of basic teamplay throughout the whole game, stupid item/skill builds, no communication, supporting or map awareness and feeding...
    They picked brew luna void and alch and then i picked invoker to find out that void went on mid... After short while he decided to leave mid (around level 2) resentful that i dared to go mid with invoker and went to jungle instead which is kinda funny with that hero, but the worst i found later when he was at level 8, he maxed backtrack and timelock and didn't take even one level of timewalk or chronosphere while alch maxed goblin's greed and acid spray even through we had 3 carries and no disables... Obviously there was no way to even fight with team like that, they were food for enemy ganks and useless in teamfights.

Why am i even matched with people like this, i don't think its my skill level at all... They belong to some noob bracket not very high and its not the first time i get totally awful teammates in this bracket i have had way worse games than this one but never posted them. To be honest like 70% of my loses are mainly caused by very noobish teammates.

Also some of them were RUSSIANS on eu server. SUP.