Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Feedback

Basic Member
    I think the reworks are pretty good,few items need a little bit of work but i like them ;]

Basic Member
    My feedback about new items:

Of all of this, I think shadow blade is the one who loses the most. New players will get confused with this and all the other swords, when its main use was to get invis (message which the old icon correctly passed to the player). Also, the unique pinkish color will lead new players to think it's part of the S&Y recipe.

The other one I don't like is Poor Man's Shield, before you could actually feel it was a poor man's shield, now it just seems like another item.

Vanguard icon is too confusing now. You can barely understand it's a shield, and I assume most people only distinguish the face because of the old design.

Can't still understand what's satanic. A beetle now? This doesn't bother me though, unless for the fact that many of the items seem to be reddish now (probably the Satanic + Sange + Mask of Madness + Vanguard change ).

I liked the previous simple mask of madness, although I must admit it didn't fit much into the new item style. Dunno what could be done about this one.

Headress seems much simpler than the previous one. I actually think the previous one was perfect, very shaman like. This one is hard to understand for people who never saw the previous iteration.

I liked the old armlet and loved the old Assault Cuirass, but I can understand if they don't fit in the general style that is being used on the items now.

Edit: The other changes I feel indifferent about or I actually quite liked (example, the magic resist cloak).

It's good to know you're trying to constantly improve on all areas of the game, keep up the good work! ;D
    Last edited by ZiklonE; 07-25-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Wards, couriers, bottle and Blink dagger are a joke!!

Basic Member
    some icons are SICK !!!

assault c , satanic and mask of madnes LOVE IT !!!

"Wards, couriers, bottle and Blink dagger"

yep :P , but others are good as hell

I actually like a courier and bottle changes, I think they match the rest of the items' visual theme better now.

My only gripe would be Shadow Blade, the image could be a bit brighter. Possibly the same on Satanic.

Overall, lots of improvements!!
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxCharge View Post
    I actually like a courier and bottle changes, I think they match the rest of the items' visual theme better now.

My only gripe would be Shadow Blade, the image could be a bit brighter. Possibly the same on Satanic.

Overall, lots of improvements!!
    Courier has troll face going on.. I like em.

Basic Member
    Only real issue is with Wards really. So far anyway. I got no idea what satanic is supposed to be still, atleast it looks better tho :P

Basic Member
    dagon now only changes its brightness according its levels. that is really stupid.

i think the previous version was a lot better because it shows how many horns it had according to its levels.

Banned
    loved the designs

Basic Member
    Looks Awesome :
    Assault Cuirrass, Chainmail, Blade of Alacrity, Eaglehorn, Ethereal Blade, Helm of dominator, Hood, Heart, Javelin, Mithril, Mjolnir, Necromicon, Oblivion, Quaterstaff (a bit to much green maybe), Rapier, Radiance, Skadi, Shiva, Vlad

Maybe need some change :
    Yasha, Headress, Sange, Satanic (but still way better than the old one), Armlet, Battlefury (too much orange glow effect), Abysall blade, Ward (too glowy)

Looks Really Bad :
    Vanguard, Shadow Blade (the old one was so beautiful), Sange & Yasha