Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Feedback

Basic Member
    I feel like the Hero portrait and the HP/skill bar got smaller? And there is a space between the mini map and the portrait too.

I think it would be nice if the hp + skill bar were larger like before. It would be more comfy to play.

Basic Member
    I really dont like the new shiny/glowing icon-effect. Most of them look just weird.
    Icons I like:
    - Radiance
    - Butterfly
    - Bkb
    - Mkb (but the old one was better)
    - All Boots (But they would be better without the shiny-effect)

Icons I dislike:
    - Heart ( The old one was better)
    - Reaver (PLS PLS PLS REMAKE THIS ONE)
    - Hood

I will finish the list later, atm i cant create a lobby

Basic Member
    Sange looks amazing.
    Yasha looks amazing.

Sange and Yasha looks really odd.

Armlet looks like a mitten, no go.

haha really nice

Basic Member
    I think new icon look so blurry, can Valve make them look more cleary? thank.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dylancakes View Post
    Sange looks amazing.
    Yasha looks amazing.

Sange and Yasha looks really odd.
    +

Basic Member
    I feel that the icons in general aren't sharp enough. The designs I feel are pretty good, just maybe sharpen the outlines a bit more? Dota 2 has really strong borders and outlines elsewhere so it feels off when the items aren't.

EDIT: Also, more contrast in the icons. Take a look at the new Hood, it's black and dark purple. Yeah there's a really bright glow around it but the hood itself is so dark.

Basic Member
    The new icons aren't as clean and simple as the old ones. I think you should stick with the clean sharp look of the old ones.

Good UI and Icon changes. of course this is not the final version so i know this would be cool when the final designs are finished. GJ!!!

Basic Member
    Most of them look very unclean, lacking polish. Arguably the rocks are overly complex although well made but detracts from the clean look of the previous hud. The stat/attackdmg movespeed HUD element is great that it's there but looks very out of place, as if it wasn't the same art style as the rest, especially the huge sword for attack dmg, so please change that. Mekansm and Morbid mask are really good, but most of them need a lot of work, especially mithrill hammer and mjollnir as well as maelstrom. Also a lot of the icons seem to lack shading or a sense of volume, mostly the salve and the boosters(energy, hp, point).