Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Feedback

Basic Member
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by daed View Post
    This is another example as to why the developers should never seriously take in consideration any post on the dev forums.

To everybody who thinks vanguard looks more like a mask than a shield - this is the first time I actually realized it's not a mask.

Banned
    Some remodeled items appear better but a bit darker while certain items like magic wand, blink dagger, bottle looks terrible with the latest update.

I don't understand what people don't like about new bottle compared to old, but I see it complained about a lot. Really don't understand why, it's basically the same just bigger and more clear.

Basic Member
    Please change Vanguard, its just looking horrible. Ty

-1 to --> Vanguard, Mask of Madness the new courier icons I still hate Divine Rapier.

+1 to ---> Armlet.

Almost ---> Satanic overall much better it still needs a bit of work.

Vanguard looks so bad now also rapier looks like a toy still
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttempest View Post
    Duh... its the IceFrog dude. Kinda like Chuck Norris just in Dota.

Satanic much better now, still misses sth i cant describe =)

I am confused to as why Shadow Blade is now purple and serrated .... I preferred the previous icon to it.

Basic Member
    Okay for once I'm really comfortable with the new item icons. I like what you've done to Mask of Madness, Shadow Blade and the wards, although to be honest I was first kind of creeped out of the ward icon. I really like the Assault Cuirass it feels well made without making it "too much" to put it simple. I feel the same way with Armlet of Mordiggian. I disliked it before but I feel you've made a well, solid picture that is easy to understand. And for once it really is an armlet. I also like the colouring of S&Y, feels a bit mysterious now which I like. Made some detailing on Divine Rapier, nice, although I don't care for the item icon as the rest, but I don't dislike it either.

Now to some I do dislike:

Satanic - I just don't understand or feel it. I think the first prototype of it was the best so far.
    Daedalus - I haven't cared for this items look at all over the course of these changes. I dunno what I'm after in this case but I can say I really like the look on Buriza-do Kyanon.
    Blood Stone - I feel like it still needs something. I don't feel like the model fits the square which it's put in.
    Vanguard - I had no problem what so ever with the last icon, it's not bad.. It's just to dark I think.
    Poor Man's Shield - As someone else said, it doesn't look poor anymore.