Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: Item Feedback

Basic Member
    Blink Dagger = Old one was the perfect blink dagger
    Vanguard = just way too ugly. I didnt like the the old one either but at least it looked clean.
    Linken's Sphere = Im assuming its unfinished because it looks like a filler image
    Satanic = I really didnt like any of satanic images that was in the game, right now it just looks dirty and not something evil as the name suggests
    Assault Cuirass = Needs a better Shape and coloring. Gold color of the old armor was good but armor's shape was a bit off.
    Soul booster and its components = All of them needs rework.
    Abyssal Blade = Probably the ugliest sword in the game.
    Poor Man's shield = absolutely horrible, old one was great why change it :/
    Heart of Tarrasque = Good artwork but i liked the black foggy background better.

I should mention the ones that i think should never be changed.

Mjollnir = Absolutely amazing artwork
    MKb = background may be changed at dev's discretion but that staff looks just way too cool (it reminds me the staff from the movie where jet li and jackie chen was in)
    Scyte of Vyse = Great coloring, although i didnt understand the frosty image it looks cool nonetheless
    Refresher orb = hell yea
    Shiva's guard = Really nice armor design, maybe some altering in background but still looks great as it is.
    Phase Boots, Bkb, bloodstone and blade mail looks good as well.

Thats about all i could think of.

Basic Member
    Poor Man's shield = absolutely horrible, old one was great why change it :/
    I dislike the new PMS as well... the old one looked like a really battered thing and it was distinctive, now it's kind of generic.

Basic Member
    Maybe we can have a little feature introduced to BKB , similar to Diffusal and Necronomicon.

Every time BKB is used, slight cracks appear on it. 10 seconds = pristine BKB, 5 seconds = cracked, almost broken-looking BKB.
    Slight icon change every charge, 10/9/8/7/6/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokagero View Post
    Maybe we can have a little feature introduced to BKB , similar to Diffusal and Necronomicon.

Every time BKB is used, slight cracks appear on it. 10 seconds = pristine BKB, 5 seconds = cracked, almost broken-looking BKB.
    Slight icon change every charge, 10/9/8/7/6/5.

Good idea, but I don't like that BKB breaks.
    It should rather GLOW more when its new (bright glowing eyes within the skull as an information of power)
    When its charges are used it becomes WEAKER so the glowing eyes will expire slowly
    League / Ranking - NOW!

MoM and MKB looks unfinished, needs colored background!

Last edited by xRoSx; 11-21-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Basic Member
    Monkey King Bar - too underwhelming
    Mystic Staff - green doesn't mix very well with blue
    Urn of Shadows - too detailed, while the lid is too plain
    Vitality/Energy/Point Boosters - too sharp specular, too matte surface
    Pipe of Insight - too blurry
    Diffusal Blade level 2 - too pinkish

The rest is real good.
    I like the style and (relative) consistency

Basic Member
    vanguard looks fucking shit - i just skip it and go straight 13 minute heart instead..win-win for me.

Basic Member
    The Gem compared to other items needs to be a bit more polished. it looks incomplete.

Bloodstone needs remaking

Basic Member
    Hi, I'm sorry that I do not write in that topic, I just do not know much your language. I myself am from Russia. I have a problem with the priority, the priority was given on day 1 ostensibly because I quit the game, but I did not give up, when I switched off the Internet, and then turn it on again, I immediately went into the game and went on to save his team, and so I went 4 times, when the internet has ceased to be lost, I was fine to play, but then they broke us and the game ended, after I see that my priority is lowered. I played Tue Jan 08 18:21:12 2013 Bloodseaker. Please consider my problem and take the right decision. : (((