Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes

Basic Member
    Awesome patch, loved it! Way to go...

I really would like the mana and HP bars to be centered, like with guy's mock up above.

Basic Member
    Love the new icons. Overall I like the cracked stone style of the UI but it could use some improvement.

- I HATE the new shape of hero portraits. Having the portraits taller than they are wide makes the game look old. Please make the hero portraits wider than they are tall.
    - Why is magic resistance not included in the stats area?
    - I prefer the K/D/A and LH/D in the upper right. Right now the bottom right of the UI looks cluttered but the top right is empty.

I absolutely love the new area for damage, armor and movement speed, and I definitely don't want it to be decreased. In order to extend the health bar and mana bar (needed), why not simply pull the portrait and the dmg/armr/ms bar a bit to the left, leaving more room for the hp/mana.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CooCooCaCha View Post
    - Why is magic resistance not included in the stats area?
    because it doesn't change unless a hero has an ability or buys an item for it. armor changes upon those things aswell, but also through auras, with agility and etc.

Lovely update.

*I hope item will get polished more and not released this week.
    Last edited by FryQ; 04-25-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CooCooCaCha View Post
    - I HATE the new shape of hero portraits. Having the portraits taller than they are wide makes the game look old. Please make the hero portraits wider than they are tall.
    Couldn't agree more.
    This is the only thing that really bothers me with the new HUD.
    Last edited by Destruction3402; 04-25-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Basic Member
    the ui and the item icons kind of like they were uh "forced." but i what i only saw are from screenshots, ill give my real feedback *if* you guys will release them tomorrow.

Basic Member
    I find the new HUD better than the old one. Still too big for my taste though. I feel like they can't have a perfect HUD for everyone whatever you do. The only option is to let us customize and mod it so everyone can have one for their particular taste.

Oh btw if you guys didn't know the new HUD has a space bottom right which shows the current situation of the courier. So if he is bringing something to an ally you will know and use the courier accordingly.
    Last edited by Zasz; 04-25-2012 at 04:23 PM.

All i want is mortred, they should release them into test as they finish them, i count 5/10 in beta.