Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Patch Notes

Basic Member
    I love it, that's what I had in mind immediately after i saw the new hud, the modified image is perfect!
    +1
    Also, love the new hud, grat work.^^

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpellBindeR View Post
    The modified image is better. It still in the Test Client maybe they will change it before releasing it to Dota 2 beta.
    This looks perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Target2 View Post
    Yeah good luck getting 5-10 unreleased heroes by the next International.

At this rate we'll get them all by 2015
    Ouch! they better release heroes in groups soon. Loving though the new hud and items icon.

Out of Topic: Is there already a date on when the next international will be held??

Quote Originally Posted by Drakusi View Post
    Hi, I tried to improve the HUD a little bit, enlarging the Health and mana bars and reducing the stats window.
    Feel free to comment, I think it looks a little bit better like this.

Original image:

Modified Image:
    Problem is just that if you target multiple units (Brewmaster / Chen / Enchantress / Enigma etc) the selected units will now be shown where the stats are. If you make the stats section that much smaller it could get tough to micro.

not center the hp/mana-bar and make it this small is totally irretating and seems not practically at all.
    dunno if betatesters lil dull, in wc3 dota beta they had n eye for this stuff ;>

Basic Member
    Hi, I tried to improve the HUD a little bit, enlarging the Health and mana bars and reducing the stats window.

Original image:

Modified Image:
    yep, enlarging the Health and mana bars and reducing the stats window that was just i needed

Basic Member

Original image:

Modified Image:
    This is perfect.
    Some items really need work, there's too many colors and you can barely see the silhouettes (Force Staff for example).

Basic Member
    Do not enlarge the health bar plz, the new one is perfect. I spent most of the time keeping my eyes on the floating healthbar than the stationary one. Do not listen to whinners who cry at every changes plz

Basic Member
    The dota 2 is very nice,
    but there is a thing that I dont like, the level up system.
    You have to click in a "hability", after you have to click in a skill that you want levelup...
    if there was a little ball, and you had to click in the ball to level up skills, it'll be better for the game.

o and then skill hotkey or str+hotkey, i mean when u using hotkeys alrdy why not this? or u click on ur spell and then use it?
    dont try to make it honish, comon.