Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes

Oh my, I'm more glad for the no more shadow bug and the new HuD, and ESPECIALLY ITEM ICONS (if they're good) than PL to be honest! Thanks.

EDIT: shop items = amazing. THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Infiltrator; 04-25-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLABLAFU View Post
    You seem to forget an important thing: With the HUD update and new Item Icons, the game is a lot more "finished" than before, meaning they can focus on releasing more heroes soon.
    But don't you like have X people working on the HUD for example and other people working on the heroes?

Heroes are rather more important then some HUD changes that can be applied later on.

Basic Member
    Someone can be so kind to upload an screenshot of the new HUD? Thanks!

Basic Member
    itll be really helpful if sum1 uploads a pic of the new hud coz my net sux so cant download the update ryt away,
    Plz Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromez View Post
    But don't you like have X people working on the HUD for example and other people working on the heroes?

Heroes are rather more important then some HUD changes that can be applied later on.
    Having a better looking game is more important to get more people into Dota2 than new heroes, which players that haven't played any other ARTS care about, as there are enough to learn.

Basic Member
    hud is vastly improved, thanks so much valve! and the new items look amazing!

Having a better looking game is more important to get more people into Dota2 than new heroes, which players that haven't played any other ARTS care about, as there are enough to learn.
    For when it get's released sure , keep in mind it's in the closed beta and having the international coming up,
    I can't see that having a better HUD then having all the heroes is more important.

Basic Member

thanks reddit!
    Last edited by Mimic; 04-25-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Basic Member
    What new people? Last time I checked it's still in closed beta, and trying to bring in more people isn't no1 priority in a closed beta. HUD is, in a sense, cosmetic. Heroes are a core part of gameplay. You honestly think HUD changes are more important for learning dota than the actual heroes?

WOW! n1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttempest View Post
    Duh... its the IceFrog dude. Kinda like Chuck Norris just in Dota.