Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Satanic: What is it?

Banned
    I like the idea of Satanic being an axe or weapon that has been corrupted--but as of right now it doesn't really look like anything.

Basic Member
    nice to see "satanic" result on Google,
    btw I prefer Satanic in Dota1,

I like the idea of "Corrupted Reaver" but what I got is a cheap bloodsucker with a very poor art.

It is a sword that actually "lives". The teeth are used to suck the flesh out of your bones.

looks weird

Basic Member
    I'm shocked this isn't on the first page. Seriously Valve, just what is this item supposed to be?! I mean if it's supposed to be like a corrupted weapon like Soul Edge, then make it look closer to a weapon and not a weird thing. Also change the background; green isn't exactly a "satanic" color.

Basic Member
    Personally I think it looks like Soul Edge, from the Soul Calibur series. Maybe it's supposed to be a blade infused with a living satanic creature.

Quote Originally Posted by CowThing View Post
    Personally I think it looks like Soul Edge, from the Soul Calibur series. Maybe it's supposed to be a blade infused with a living satanic creature.

True.

Quote Originally Posted by Saini0902 View Post
    It's not going to be 'Boots of Elvenskin' anymore, it will be 'Pads of Elvenskin' sooner so as not to be confused and to be different with the Boots Class.. Currently All boots in game have movespeed purposes, but elvenskin doesn't have so it has to be changed.
    that make sense. i remember when i started to play dota and my friend told me to pick boots, and i got elvenskin. "but it says "boots" here!"
    but now i noticed we're kinda off-topic

Basic Member
    lol, i wanted to suggest a something like Soul Edge... but i was late.

So, may be it will be good if Satanic will be a "corrupted" sword?