Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanic: What is it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Satanic: What is it?

I feel like it's easier to put feedback as 1 item per topic...

While Satanic may actually be something related to something "Satanic" and lifesteal, it's looks like a blob or some kind of amoeba if I had to guess. It could use something that's related to the skull/helmet theme of lifesteal items.
    Last edited by iliveoncaffiene; 04-25-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Was wondering the same.

+1, probably the most strange item now

Basic Member
    Yea, along with Boots of Elvenskin and Armlet of Mordiggian, Satanic doesn't really 'fit' with the item name/description.

Boots which aren't boots, an Armlet which looks like a sex toy made from marshmallows and Satanic which looks like some form of demonic earthworm.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by durkadurka View Post
    Yea, along with Boots of Elvenskin and Armlet of Mordiggian, Satanic doesn't really 'fit' with the item name/description.

Boots which aren't boots, an Armlet which looks like a sex toy made from marshmallows and Satanic which looks like some form of demonic earthworm.
    I love the armlet :O
    and the new icon for when its active

Basic Member

It's not going to be 'Boots of Elvenskin' anymore, it will be 'Pads of Elvenskin' sooner so as not to be confused and to be different with the Boots Class.. Currently All boots in game have movespeed purposes, but elvenskin doesn't have so it has to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saini0902 View Post
    It's not going to be 'Boots of Elvenskin' anymore, it will be 'Pads of Elvenskin' sooner so as not to be confused and to be different with the Boots Class.. Currently All boots in game have movespeed purposes, but elvenskin doesn't have so it has to be changed.
    That's a good idea. Weird how I never thought about that until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saini0902 View Post
    that make sense. i remember when i started to play dota and my friend told me to pick boots, and i got elvenskin. "but it says "boots" here!"
    but now i noticed we're kinda off-topic

Basic Member

I have to disagree on this one. The newer Armlet looks plain better.

Basic Member
    Looking like some horn of doom