Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 starting to look like HON

Basic Member
    No! Icon fine! Only deso ugly.

Basic Member
    I cant say if they look like HON's or LOL's as I never played them but I disliked most of them. Only one I can remember I liked was the new Eul's scepter. And I'm not a even a fan of the old icons. Arguably, the worst patch I've seen...no new hero and most importantly, no new matchmaking system and a bunch of new icons which aren't easy on the eyes (they suck) and a new HUD that isnt very good either.

Basic Member
    All items are fine -

some icons might need a 2nd thought;

1 - Satanic

2 - Skull Basher

3 - Mithrill Hammer

4 - Desolator

those spring to mind quite quickly..otherwise wonderful artistic changes.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0aim View Post
    its completely fine stop crying
    Just get off the forums please. There's a freaking Item Icon feedback forum for criticisms. Valve obviously want people's opinions, if you don't want to hear them just leave. Common sense.

I think they look great. I'm not sure what people mean by the old "clean" look, but it's all personal preference.

Basic Member
    Dota 2 starting to look like HON
    TOTALLY AGREE
    RETURN ALL

Basic Member
    If you don't like it then post some constructive feedback in this forum.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMOs View Post
    Dota 2 starting to look like HON
    TOTALLY AGREE
    RETURN ALL
    This is called the "placeholder syndrome" meaning that people are/have become so accustomed too non-finished art placeholders that they refute any changes to it.

take a few days away from dota and you will see that the new, bar a few, of the new icon art is amazing.

Basic Member
    1st reaction while start up btest client today... OMG is it HoN 2.5 ? rly seems better but soo HoN likely ((

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    This is called the "placeholder syndrome" meaning that people are/have become so accustomed too non-finished art placeholders that they refute any changes to it.

take a few days away from dota and you will see that the new, bar a few, of the new icon art is amazing.
    I love how any criticism to a different artistic direction has to be accompanied by a diagnosis of some sort of syndrome/disorder. What you find amazing, is not the necessarily the same with what other people find amazing. If people don't agree with you that doesn't make them wrong or disordered; taste is a matter of perspective.