View Poll Results: Which design do you prefer?

Voters
326. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep the newer concept [New]

95 29.14%
  • Keep the pendant design [Old]

231 70.86%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem of True Sight concept [with poll]

Gem of True Sight concept [with poll]

Since I would like to keep the old idea of having the Gem as a pendant and not a stone eye thingy, I would like you guys to share your opinions about the new Gem design in this thread.

Don't forget to vote.

Was about to make a thread like this too. Definitely the old one looks way much better than that... that.. monstrosity... Oh, the horror. I could barely look at that shit.

WE WANT THE OLD GEM BAAACK!

Basic Member
    The old one was better than the new one. That doesn't necessarily mean that the old one was perfect. It just means the new one is worse. The new icon got the same problem as many of the other new items. It's not immediately distinguishable because of too many dark colors and glow "noise" mudding up the picture.
    Last edited by Kakee; 04-26-2012 at 03:35 AM.

Basic Member
    Not a big fan of new icon, but old one needs to be changed, it looks very warcraft-ish (or cartoonish).

Quote Originally Posted by Walk View Post
    Not a big fan of new icon, but old one needs to be changed, it looks very warcraft-ish (or cartoonish).
    Exactly why I love the old icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Walk View Post
    I totally agree with you, what I ment was that I want to keep the basic idea of the Gem beeing a pendant, but it still should get a new icon to fit the new style.
    Should've wrote it in my first post.

Basic Member
    I would definitely go back to the old concept and visually enhance it. Gem is by far the worst item change (though I like most of them) and you cannot tell what this item is/does by just looking at it anymore. +1 to this

New one will be as good as current one if it is made more clearer, and uses much brighter color ("True Sight" fits better with bright color isn't it?)

OLD!

I think the old one looks worse, but I like it better because it's easier to notice if a hero has a gem (that bright green really stands out). They could improve on the old one, but also make it so it's easy to quickly notice.