Thread: Blink Dagger

Basic Member

Blink Dagger

Is it me or has the icon been downgraded?

The old icon had a cool background, the new one is darker but without the cool blue background.

Basic Member
    think so.
    it's should be like the old one

The old one had an interesting background, it's some sort of dust being blown as if someone suddenly disappeared (blinked). That concept was cool indeed.

I think if they really hate the dust and wind in in this icon, they could actually use the proper particles used by the Blink Dagger in game (those little purple dots that appear). Wouldn't be too hard to draw that in the background.

Basic Member
    I do agree too. The old blink dagger looked much better than the new one. Same for some other items as well, if you ask me.

Basic Member
    And I do not like it looks like a dagger, need something more brutal / sharp, dangerous.
    example: kelen_dagger_blink_by_edgandcos (1).jpg

Its essentially a magical teleporting dagger. I dont think anyone uses it for slashing. :P
    He's the hero this community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt his identity, because he can take it, because he's not our hero. He's a silent buffer, a watchful nerfer. An IceFrog.

My Speedtest Result

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d.phoenixxx View Post
    Its essentially a magical teleporting dagger. I dont think anyone uses it for slashing. :P
    Yes, but blink dagger - it is still dagger, and the fact that now, not very much like)
    Actually, I just don't like this icon... =P

Basic Member
    I on the contrary like the newest iteration of the icon pretty much