Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay availability?

Basic Member
    1058656 MON DEC 05 20:09:39

Replay unavailable though I really want to watch it.

Basic Member
    I guys, i was looking for my recent replays in the section "WATCH" in dota2 menu. But i cant find them by the filter of my Nickname!

How can you guys have match ID of a game?

Looks like yesterdays games havent been uploaded for me either.

---
    To Vegetius:

So far what i've noticed searching seems alittle bit bugged , try to follow these steps:

-Enter the date interval you want to search for
    -Enter your nickname
    -Set skill lvl and game mode to any
    -Apply , search if it doesnt find anything try pressing 'Next Button' then 'Prev' button and you might be able to find your recent matches this way.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmellyJelly View Post
    To Vegetius:

So far what i've noticed searching seems alittle bit bugged , try to follow these steps:

-Enter your nickname
    -Apply , search if it doesnt find anything try pressing 'Next Button' then 'Prev' button and you might be able to find your recent matches this way.
    Thx man! ill'try this!

Id like to post here matches IDs but cant even filter my games, cause filter doesnt work
    and I tried most of stuff to view it like reclicking on apply button, use next-previous buttons etc
    and still no result its happening to me or its global problem cause as I see most of you can at least view your game list for IDs me not plz any responce would be nice ty in advance joyjoy

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy View Post
    Id like to post here matches IDs but cant even filter my games, cause filter doesnt work
    and I tried most of stuff to view it like reclicking on apply button, use next-previous buttons etc
    and still no result its happening to me or its global problem cause as I see most of you can at least view your game list for IDs me not plz any responce would be nice ty in advance joyjoy
    Same problem here too. I've tried everything, still can't find any games.

EDIT: Now I can see them but match 970676 (My Bloodseeker ownage) replay is unavailable... Pretty much every other replay is available.

EDIT2: Plus I can download one replay (ID 172281) but can't play it, it just won't start.
    Last edited by Flasky; 12-09-2011 at 02:32 AM.

I now can see with next-previous trick buttons only one match, but played 11/8 games plus 3 didnt count so where they are and some of those were in the time where save was available
    ty

edit:
    I found some of my games after I entered the hero name, and it searched for games where I even didnt play that hero, but still pleasure for me to find more games then one
    but it doesnt work just on some fiters like name/hero/lvl etc.
    it needs to be fixed
    ty for reading this

edit2: now it seems all fixed, can load my games, dl and watch them np, hope its fixed for rest of time
    Last edited by joyjoy; 12-10-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Still match 970676 replay unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyJelly View Post
    Looks like yesterdays games havent been uploaded for me either.

---
    To Vegetius:

-Enter your nickname
    That's indeed the steps that usually work. Quoted your post in my Post on page 1.

- nvm, replay is available now -