171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

131 76.61%
  • No

40 23.39%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Movespeed should be displayed without "+"

Basic Member
    just gonna bump this for attention. it is something me and my friends as well has been somewhat annoyed with as of late.

+1
    cool_slowbro

Isn't it obvious for you guys why this aren't in game yet? You shouldn't be able to see a heroes movementspeed because then you will know directly if you can catch him or not.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Konung View Post
    Isn't it obvious for you guys why this aren't in game yet? You shouldn't be able to see a heroes movementspeed because then you will know directly if you can catch him or not.
    I don't see how this is bad. Also you can see it already, just not immediately as proposed

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Konung View Post
    its a thing that is making the game harder by inconvenience and not by actual skill. You shouldnt need to fight the ui. Math isnt a skill that should be needed and showing total movement speed doesnt matter. You still need the feeling of how much dmg you can deal in what time if you are chasing someone slightly slower than you.

Basic Member
    Show both of them is better

Basic Member
    Have to say I hate you guys for suggesting this, since it was implemented in one of the latest patches. In my opinion having the base movement speed of a hero shown at all stages of the game is important.

Quote Originally Posted by cartofu View Post
    Have to say I hate you guys for suggesting this, since it was implemented in one of the latest patches. In my opinion having the base movement speed of a hero shown at all stages of the game is important.
    How this will help you at all stages of the game? You wouldn't even be able to say are you moving at the maximum possible speed or not without calculations.
    I don't understand why there are no additional information when mouseover the movespeed icon, it could be helpful for people like you who wants to see base movement speed and movespeed bonus.