Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Manually Customizable HUD

Basic Member

Manually Customizable HUD

Vavle you guys are doing great work. But we really and I mean REALLY need manually customizable HUD. This will remove 50% of complaints about HUD on this forum. So please, this is very important. I'm sure this had to be suggested before but after using search I didn't see a single thread about this so I made one.
    Last edited by max1c; 04-28-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Basic Member
    Yes! I would even pay $50 just to have scalable, moveable UI elements within the game. It really is that important - and it should be trivial to implement, given that WoW was able to do it as an afterthought almost ten years ago. Why should everyone have to use the same damn minimap placement and size? Different people have different ideal settings. Let everyone find their own! Objecting to this is like objecting to variable mouse sensitivity, since "everyone should learn to do it the same way."

Basic Member
    ^Exactly. Please people if you agree comment and support the thread so Valve sees that people want this. Valve said numerous times that they will implement most requested things so we just gotta show them we need this.

Basic Member
    They should prolly first work on to more important matters like hero HUDs, hero and item effects, etc. Great idea tho. +1 Hope they have time to read this thread.

Basic Member
    I agree with this completely, something similar to Bloodlines: Champions would work well in my opinion. BLC has a system where you could choose to remove parts of the UI or change them to a more minimal setting. I do think that if we can't get any customization we should atleast be able to choose between UIs, in this case the old and new one. It could even give good data to valve, letting them see which players prefer more.

Basic Member
    I want this too! I also play HoN, my favorite mod there is the one where you can customize your HuD to your liking. You can control everything for the panel positions, their size, and much more. Something similar for DotA 2 would be very much appreciated

Basic Member
    +1. Scaleable and moveable elements, with maybe a few layouts. I'm a fan of minimalistic ones.
    Last edited by zombi299; 04-29-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Basic Member
    agree

Basic Member
    agree

Basic Member
    This would be amazing.