Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how do you permanently display the ping/fps etc?

It took me about an hour until I finally had my ping/FPS placed properly. I think this must be implemented into the standard UI maybe right next to your stats/CS.
    Also, there should be a way to see your allies ping. This might seem usually unimportant but sometimes this info is needed to plan how aggressive you can play your lane since aggressive play styles usually involve more quick reactions since you tend to put yourself in above average dangerous situations.

Besides, for whatever reason I can't bond the console to a key. I know about the autoexec.cfg and console commands in general & every other thing I binded works, yet the console won't let me bind it to whatever key I try (Yes, I have looked up the correct commands I need to use in my config).

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathrazer View Post
    It took me about an hour until I finally had my ping/FPS placed properly. I think this must be implemented into the standard UI maybe right next to your stats/CS.
    Also, there should be a way to see your allies ping. This might seem usually unimportant but sometimes this info is needed to plan how aggressive you can play your lane since aggressive play styles usually involve more quick reactions since you tend to put yourself in above average dangerous situations.

Besides, for whatever reason I can't bond the console to a key. I know about the autoexec.cfg and console commands in general & every other thing I binded works, yet the console won't let me bind it to whatever key I try (Yes, I have looked up the correct commands I need to use in my config).
    Can you post your values for others that might find this thread later on?

As for the console, did you add -console to the dota2 params in steam? Otherwise it will only be available in-game.

1920x1080

net_graph 1

net_graphheight 64
    net_graphinsetbottom 437
    net_graphinsetleft 0
    net_graphinsetright -30
    net_graphpos 1
    net_graphproportionalfont 0
    net_graphtext 1

Enabling developer console

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaT View Post
    I can't even open the developer's console.. Even if I change the keybinding I can't get it to work. Any way of enabling it?
    First Right click dota2 in steam next select properties.

select launch options under general tab and put "-console" without the quotation marks. Goodluck )

2560x1600 (upper right corner of display):

net_graphheight "100"
    net_graphinsettop "35"
    net_graphinsetbottom "470"
    net_graphinsetright "0"
    net_graphinsetleft "200"
    net_graphproportionalfont "0"
    net_graphtext "1"

Enjoy.

thanks it is nice guide

Quote Originally Posted by Pathrazer View Post

Enable console and type -ping .. it will display all 10 players ping
    there u can see