Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Possible rivalry dialogue?

Basic Member
    Void/Sniper (Your rifle is too outdated sniper)
    Troll/Alchemist (Proven I beat faster than you, keen folk/Wait, is he dead already?)
    Dusa/PL (It's always a one on one with me, Lancer/My mirrors prove to be needless for you, Snake)
    Void/Troll (Your kind was never the pleasant one, regardless the time)

Also more typical assassin/kings line should be fine.

Basic Member
    Omni/Dazzle they are just made for each other, Light vs Dark both have heals,armor,protection,slow!

Thers a bunch of rivaility to gather up Jakiro/AA/CM/Lina/Tuskar/"Inovker"/Batrider
    Last edited by Bactuz; 03-21-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Basic Member
    AA/Crystal maiden=Now,You look cooler.

Basic Member
    Invoker killing Rubick : Next time, try some originality
    Invoker meeting Rubick : For a copycat, your ways of learning are, rather unique.

Honestly, Invoker needs some rival lines. I know the absence of it sorts of builds an arrogant personality in him, but I feel that Rubick should be worthy enough for his attention.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deathkidkun View Post
    Invoker killing Rubick : Next time, try some originality
    Invoker meeting Rubick : For a copycat, your ways of learning are, rather unique.

Honestly, Invoker needs some rival lines. I know the absence of it sorts of builds an arrogant personality in him, but I feel that Rubick should be worthy enough for his attention.
    Totally agree with you, but the same happens with Faceless Void, a lot of heroes have a line when killing him. There are many heroes he could rival with: puck, enigma, dark seer,... he even has a visual item that makes reference to DS
    Last edited by JoRKaNo; 03-30-2013 at 06:11 AM.

we NEED friendly fire between the rivalries as well in a funmode.

Basic Member
    I'm fine with invoker having no rival lines, since he seems so arrogant with all his spells and arcanery..

PA-QoP : "Queen of Pain? Eh, Hardly felt you", / "My blade knows real pain, Queenie,"
    Lina- QoP : (upon casting Laguna blade and killing Queen) "Now this is the real pain, succubus!" "Queen of Pain.. Meet the queen of Flames!"

AM- Invoker: "Carl, I still remember that day, ... that very moment.... And now you pay!!" "you used me, you took advantage of my hate towards magic, my body, and lured me to a trap.."
    Last edited by kujiro; 04-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Night -> Keeper: "Daylight consumed my kind, now night consumes you."

Basic Member
    kujiro
    I cant see the rivality between PA / QoP, can you explain this?

I think Leshrac and Omniknight should have some rivalry in between them. Other is a purifier while the other is impurifier, and Omniknight sides with the omniscient while Leshrac claims he's seen the truth which is horrible and agonizing.

Leshrac --> Omniknight: "Omniknight, I've seen the truth, and didn't like it."
    Leshrac --> Omniknight: "Omniknight, you can't handle the truth!"
    Leshrac --> Omniknight: "The purifier, impurified."

Omniknight --> Leshrac: "The balance has been restored, once again."
    Omniknight --> Leshrac: "Leshrac, I pity you for never seeing the whole truth."
    Omniknight --> Leshrac: "Leshrac, your armchair philosophy is nothing compared to the Omniscient!"

Also, Leshrac has some pseudo-buddhist undertones to his philosophy, maybe Juggernaut would also like a word with him?

Omniknight/Juggernaut --> Leshrac: "Leshrac, there's no shortcuts to the enlightenment."
    Omniknight/Juggernaut --> Leshrac: "Leshrac, the reason you suffer is because you took the shortcut to the enlightenment."
    Omniknight/Juggernaut --> Leshrac: "I hope you find peace from your wicked ideology."