Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Divine Rapier: Something that resembles components?

Divine Rapier: Something that resembles components?

Sacred Relic definitely looks like the hilt of a weapon and Demon Edge is already the blade, so instead of creating an odd, flimsy and weak-looking weapon, how about having something that actually resembles the two components being forged together. The colours are slightly contrasting so maybe the blade will look slightly less vivid and more graytone so that the Relic stands out more. The item does not need fancy curves and spikes, it just needs the simplicity and elegance of a Divine Rapier.

Basic Member
    Why are you complaining about current rapier? It looks ok now

Basic Member
    it looks like shit but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by rasielll View Post
    Why are you complaining about current rapier? It looks ok now
    Honestly it looks horrible to me, I prefer something more elegant, the current one looks too exaggerated at being pointy and dangerous and shit.

Basic Member
    It would be cool if they made it a (real) rapier with an elegant armguard. The contrast of elegant simplicity to power it gives you would be awesome.

Other than that i don't really mind the current icon, aslong the divine rapier is yellow its fine with me lol xD.

I always wondered how belt and staff creates a book.

Wrong logic OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

Quote Originally Posted by TheWilder View Post
    I always wondered how belt and staff creates a book.

Wrong logic OP.
    Right logic, but not here.*

Maybe for once DOTA could follow logic!

Basic Member
    Dude, nobody cares how bad the rapier looks like as long as it gives me +300 damage, I'm good. If you want this game becomes more realistic, then all projectile normal attack like drow ranger's arrow, you should be able dodge it because it is not logic for it to follow you

Basic Member
    ,,how about having something that actually resembles the components being forged together,,

No please, in dota 1 there was nothing like that why is should be here?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exsinner View Post
    Dude, nobody cares how bad the rapier looks like as long as it gives me +300 damage, I'm good. If you want this game becomes more realistic, then all projectile normal attack like drow ranger's arrow, you should be able dodge it because it is not logic for it to follow you
    Exsinner, if you don't care about how the icons look then why are you posting in the the icon feedback forum?