Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where can you check for allied CS?

Banned

Where can you check for allied CS?

Call me an idiot but I cannot find it... I would like to be able to see while playing the game, the creep kills and denies of my allies... however I cannot seem to find where the numbers are.
    Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Banned
    you cant check

Banned
    well damn... in DotA these stats were like, in the name of the player... I would really like them to be added please.

Basic Member
    I dont really know about this one, I had several games where people in my team knew the exact number of my cs's. I was like wtf ? But then again I dont really care if they know so ... yeah.

Basic Member
    In the scorescreen you can see the Creepstats of your allied players and the enemy players. There is currently no way to find out while playing the game without asking tough.

Basic Member
    @Seeder : Actually it seems there is, like I said I had more then a few times people in my team knowing my exact cs, I didnt bother to ask them how but there seems to be a way to find that out while in game.

Basic Member
    I will stand corrected if you provide some proof of such a command or any indication that this might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by okrane View Post
    well damn... in DotA these stats were like, in the name of the player... I would really like them to be added please.
    Dota 1 does not show your allies CS either (if that's what you meant).

Yeah. This got me wondering too. There are several games were my allies exactly knew my cs.

I remembered one time where I sucked ballz on one hero coz the enemy lane controlled me hard that I was getting like 1 to 0 last hits per wave coz he keeps on denying them like shit

Come mid-game, one of my allies suddenly said: Noob (insert my hero name here).. only 45 cs.

I was like.. WTF? How the hell did they knew that?

Basic Member
    just check their inventory and their current gold. dont forget to check the chicken before you flame them.

Quote Originally Posted by radioactivfishy View Post
    Yeah. This got me wondering too. There are several games were my allies exactly knew my cs.
    I was like.. WTF? How the hell did they knew that?
    ghosting can tell them your cs
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage