Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Healthbar too long

It's excellent as it is now.

Basic Member
    Oh my god. You people complain about EVERYTHING. Will you stop already? There far more serious issues than a "Healthbar too long" in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by max1c View Post
    Oh my god. You people complain about EVERYTHING. Will you stop already? There far more serious issues than a "Healthbar too long" in this game...
    You don't seem to realize that people are extremely particular about their UIs. That being said, I think that the new health bar is way too long, as it makes it hard for me to accurately judge how much health I have left (relatively) and takes up way too much of my screen. Revert to the old health bars please.

Basic Member
    I was fine with the off-centre healthbar. These health bars are way too wide now, my eyes need to move so much to see how much HP I am missing.

Basic Member
    -1 I like the new bar

Quote Originally Posted by HMAN911 View Post
    I was fine with the off-centre healthbar. These health bars are way too wide now, my eyes need to move so much to see how much HP I am missing.
    Agreed! The HP bar is too long. My eyes have to move a lot. Please rescale a bit...

After all the fuss about non centered bars I was a bit skeptical when i first saw this thread but i played some games and off centered one was better then it is now imo.

They arent even in center still...

Basic Member
    i dont get it why you guys want the healthbar so long you have a hp bar on your hero?? you wanna tell me srsly that you look on the bottom hp bar instead of the one above your hero ?? well mby thas why there so much noobs in dota 2 >.>

to long aggree. it was better before the latest patch